Lavaca county tracking dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavaca county tracking dog!

Hey guys I have a black mouth cur that I have been training to track blood trails. I have done a lot of mock blood trails and he’s done great. I need to get him out on the real deal more this year. I’m looking for people to call me and let me come track deer that they know are dead or wounded. He’s found several deer last year and one this year, but I’d like to get him some more confidence. Give me a call...Dennis Repka. My cell is 361-772-1540. I’m willing to travel the county and maybe a little further depending on conditions. No fee to track or find deer, just cover the cost of fuel for traveling.

I might be able to help you out, tagged.

Comment

I'll keep your number in my phone. I'm outside Columbus by Mentz church. Will pass this on,have lots of friends hunt Colorado,Lavaca county.

Comment

Which end of the county are you on? I hunt the north end of DeWitt not far from Yoakum.

Comment

I live in hallettsville I don’t mind traveling some ways. Went to edna lastnight to track a buck a guy shot. Will travel to closer sorounding towns for more practice the dog needs more exposure for sure. Please guys call I do not mind coming and yes pass on my name and number. Any evening I could come after work and then Friday’s- sundays I can come morning or evening.

Comment

Good to know there is someone close if needed. I hunt a little north of Moravia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call me up I’ll be glad to come no doubt.

Comment

I'll keep you on speed dial!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sounds good plz call idc if it’s morning or evening! And the dog doesn’t care if it’s a doe or Buck just need some blood. So please don’t think it’s not worth my time coming out if it’s a doe or spike. At this point I will take any deer that has blood on the ground.

Comment

If you'll come down to north of Edna off of FM 822 I'll call you when we have one down or if we have one we can't find too lol.

Comment

We need to call more folks like this! The best way for dogs to get better is by tracking real deer and not just mock blood trails. If y'all hunt near this guy please give him a call even if you know the deer is dead. You may need him next season when you can't find that buck of a lifetime and you want a dog that has the experience to get it done.

Comment

I will come there to edna went there sat night for a guy. If you have seen the deer dead I will come for free. But if deer is wounded just ask for some gas money. I really don’t care where it’s at need the dog in woods can’t stress it enough!

Comment

I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel but, I have a buddy with a lease just north of Ganado. I sent him your information just in case you'd be willing to travel that far.

Comment

I will travel there for him possibly!

Comment

I'm in Sheridan. If I'm fortunate enough, I'll give you a call.

Comment

Working...
                              X