Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

I bought one this summer...need to pattern it now I guess!

Comment

I bought one a few weeks ago.. I would definitely pattern it.. Mine shoots excessively high as well..

Comment

Yes, mine shoots high too. About 8" at 25yrds.
          I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for wing shooting. It is a different way of aiming.
          I have shot right over birds that I was trying to finish on the water though.

Comment

Comment

Guys, I just realized that I hadn't make all of the adjustments I could to change the drop. I originally had the "B" (60mm) shim in and now put in the "C" (65mm) shim. I need to pattern it again

Comment

Oh. I also finally put together some videos from my Teal hunts this September. We had an incredible Teal season with 2 banded birds shot in total by my hunting group over the season. Check them out:

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                  Guys, I just realized that I hadn't make all of the adjustments I could to change the drop. I originally had the "B" (60mm) shim in and now put in the "C" (65mm) shim. I need to pattern it again
                  That thought crossed my mind earlier in this thread. Was beginning to wonder if the new ones came with the shims.

Comment

It does. Comes with a full set of shims and chokes. I was hesitant to change anything because I did so well shooting sporting clays with it right out of the box.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

After many sessions at the patterning board I finally determined I need to do something about the too high and left pattern that I was getting and now it's fixed!!! Shooting exactly how I want it to:

Comment

Working...
                      X