No announcement yet.

Opening weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be hunting. May go hunt another place Saturday evening/Sunday morning, just depends if my target buck is consistent again

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      I won't be in the stand. My dumb arse brother decided to get married on opening weekend of bow season.... and he bow hunts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        Not anymore

Yup! Idiot. Lol. When my fiancé asked when would you like to get married, I said May. That month didn't work so I said June. She said why not April? I said turkey season. She said what about summer? I said I like to fish. She said what about, yeah, never mind. We both love to hunt. June it is babe!

Comment

I’ll put Saturday afternoon. Got a good coming through around 2:30 & another around 7
          Attached Files

Comment

Good luck all and be safe!

Comment

I'll be out weekend after next. Prolly won't bow hunt. Just hangout and enjoy. May sit in stand with my camera

Comment

First time in over 15 years that I won't be there opening morning. Good luck to all. Have fun and be careful.

Comment

I won't be in the stand. My dumb arse brother decided to get married on opening weekend of bow season.... and he bow hunts!

Who are we kidding?! He had nothing to do with that date. That's the future wife!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Who are we kidding?! He had nothing to do with that date. That's the future wife!

Yeah, don't get me started.... [emoji849]

Comment

Dang woman make Us men do so really stupid stuff.
                      But i dont think im going to make it either......wife and kids want to go camping, and not at the lease

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Dang woman make Us men do so really stupid stuff.

But i dont think im going to make it either......wife and kids want to go camping, and not at the lease

She pretty much jerks him around by his testiculos..... doesn't hunt, doesn't fish, not really into sports, likes to read, doesn't hardly drink, etc.

my brother hunts all the time, fishes all the time, played college baseball and still active in coaching, can't read lol (dyslexia), and drinks whiskey like a fish......

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Hey, if he likes being neutered then more power to him!

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

I just watched about 150 Canadas land in milo stubble, and a bet I've seen 250 dove in big groups on the way home from work.

It's about to get good, good luck everyone.

Comment

Gonna be muddy with lots of acorns here in Kendall county but I will be out there.

Comment

Opening weekend

If it doesn't **** float rain later in the week we are heading west Friday. I'm not that mad at them anymore to deal with the mud in the hills that 6-10" of rain can bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X