Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel toe boots

What is the most comfortable pair of steel toe boots? Thanks

I wear Justin Original Workboots pretty much everyday. They are very comfortable, and steel toe.

Comment

Ariats been pretty good for me

Comment

Red Wing or Wolverine have always been my work boot of choice. Well made, comfortable, very rugged.

Comment

For the last 3 years I have been using Irish Setter brand. They are made by Redwing. I just bought my 4th pair from them yesterday along with the orthotics their machine recommended for me. Very comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof. Aluminum toe rather than steel. I also bought a pair of Irish Setter snake boots from Bass Pro 3 years ago. I wear them all the time in the field whether its snake season or not. They're as comfortable as wearing tennis shoes.

Comment

The ariats I just purchased are indeed more cozy than the previous Justin's

Comment

I like my Ariats.

Comment

forget everything else posted and go buy yourself a pair of Thorogood's

Best selection of Thorogood Boots at unbeatable prices. Featuring Thorogood U.S.A. made styles as well as Thorogood work boots, uniform styles, military boots, hunting boots, socks & insoles.

Comment

Twisted X hands down for me. I have tried them all these are the most comfortable.

Comment

I like my ariats too. I have wide feet.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I wear Justin Original Workboots pretty much everyday. They are very comfortable, and steel toe.

But can you “hold your balance”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Double H but really they all make a good boot now

Comment

I bought a pair of Danners a couple years ago and they have been very comfortable.

Comment

For full shank boots I prefer Ariats. For more "shoe-like" I like my Doc Martins, high tops & low tops

Comment

Redwings for the past 25 years for me

Comment

Working...
                              X