• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continued!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Update....Blood work came back better. Going to do a heart scan shortly.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Thanks Brandon....I think at this point we will gladly hold on to any type of good news.

Go Courtney Go!

Comment

I don't know her, but seeing the emotion and support on this thread and from her friend, it is obvious she is a good person and well loved and respected. Prayers sent for her for healing and strength and also for strength for her friends and family (children).

Comment

Thank you for the continuing updates

Comment

Lord we praise your name. We don’t pray to a god made of wood or stone, fashioned by the hands of men. We pray to the all-powerful creator of the universe, who moves to aide those who call upon His name. The almighty God, who is, who was, and who is to come.

Lord, we place our faith in You, regardless of the outcome. I don’t know this young mother, but You do. I don’t understand the intricacies of lymes disease, but You do. I don’t know what has to happen to restore her health, but You do. So Lord, we come before you in agreement. As your Word instructs us to do, we come boldly before your throne to obtain mercy and grace for Courtney. Thank you Father for sustaining her life. We pray that Your mighty hand would continue to be upon her. We pray for complete healing of her body. Lord, move in a miraculous way in her life. We give you all the praise and honor. Amen.

Comment

Still here. Still praying.

Comment

We will take any good news we can get. Been thinking about you all day Courtney hang in there and NEVER GIVE UP, because we wont. Same for you Jenn we are praying for her and you to keep your strength.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Lyme invades the central nervous system and all major organs. It got in my brain stem and my heart. Also the nerve controlling heart beat. I had lyme meningitis as well as pericarditis and pneumonia. My heart stopped multiple times.

I gave it all to Christ. here i am 20 years later praying for her and the rest of the ones involved.. Its not always fatal even when the Drs say it is. I was told i had a day or less to live. Lay it in Gods hands.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Lyme invades the central nervous system and all major organs. It got in my brain stem and my heart. Also the nerve controlling heart beat. I had lyme meningitis as well as pericarditis and pneumonia. My heart stopped multiple times.

I gave it all to Christ. here i am 20 years later praying for her and the rest of the ones involved.. Its not always fatal even when the Drs say it is. I was told i had a day or less to live. Lay it in Gods hands.
                          Powerful testimony of hope, Garguy.
                          Continued prayers.

Comment

Fight...Fight...Fight...Fight

Be strong Sista , many more prayers being sent up for Court, Jen, and C's children

Comment

Amen! Awesome to hear.

Comment

Thanks for the words Steve. I knew you’d chime in with this story eventually.

It is all up to Him.

Comment

Working...
                                X