OH - local Leo failure, yet again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I dont care where it ends. I care where it starts. This jack wagon having the same right as me to have a gun is a joke.
    This is the problem with making laws based on emotions. Lawmakers should be forethinkers. Not knee jerkers.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Read the code first. I even highlighted it for you above, directly from the code.
      Yes, and you have to pick one of those three threats. So pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        Yes, and you have to pick one of those three threats. So pick one.
        Are you trolling now? Carry on bud.

Trump 2020- can we count on your vote ?

Comment

Are you trolling now? Carry on bud.
          Trust me, I can be a troll when I want to. No, I'm not trolling you.

I think you do not understand the words you are copy/pasting.

You are saying local LEO failed in Ohio. I have asked you how. You have shown us a law in Ohio making terroristic threats illegal. I have asked you for evidence that Ohio Man made terroristic threats.

This is the part where you share that with the class.

Comment

You are saying local LEO failed in Ohio. I have asked you how. You have shown us a law in Ohio making terroristic threats illegal. I have asked you for evidence that Ohio Man made terroristic threats.

Well, then now that we are communicating better ...

Here’s a source you’ll prob like
            Jessica Masseth said she called police on Connor Betts about his list of people he wanted to kill. A decade later, he committed a massacre.

The mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio, whose name is being withheld to prevent adoration by others, reportedly had a previous incident that should have raised red flags before the shooting. According to CNN, during his sophomore year of high school, he was "pulled off of the bus" after it was discovered ...

Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met in the Russian city of Vladivostok on Thursday for a historic summit between the two world leaders. The heads of state warml…

Local Dayton newspaper if you prefer

Same behavior was exhibited in work setting as well, as he threatened to kill customers if they didn’t tip him well.

Comment

It’s clear to me now you didn’t read the link I provided in the OP.

Comment

Well, then now that we are communicating better ...

Here’s a source you’ll prob like
                Jessica Masseth said she called police on Connor Betts about his list of people he wanted to kill. A decade later, he committed a massacre.

The mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio, whose name is being withheld to prevent adoration by others, reportedly had a previous incident that should have raised red flags before the shooting. According to CNN, during his sophomore year of high school, he was "pulled off of the bus" after it was discovered ...

Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met in the Russian city of Vladivostok on Thursday for a historic summit between the two world leaders. The heads of state warml…

Local Dayton newspaper if you prefer

Same behavior was exhibited in work setting as well, as he threatened to kill customers if they didn’t tip him well.
                It’s clear to me now you didn’t read the link I provided in the OP.
                I'm done here. I tried. You don't get it.

In order to charge someone with a crime, you have to fit their actions to the statutory definitions of the crime. You listed the statutory definitions in Ohio, which include threatening to intimidate either a civilian population, a government policy, or some government conduct.

What you have failed to do is provide any proof that Ohio Man committed the above crimes.

We never even got to the point where it still isn't local LEOs fault, since this isn't Minority Report and Tom Cruise isn't running the Dayton County Sheriff's Department.

I'm out.

Comment

In order to charge someone with a crime, you have to fit their actions to the statutory definitions of the crime. You listed the statutory definitions in Ohio, which include threatening to intimidate either a civilian population, a government policy, or some government conduct.

What you have failed to do is provide any proof that Ohio Man committed the above crimes.

We never even got to the point where it still isn't local LEOs fault, since this isn't Minority Report and Tom Cruise isn't running the Dayton County Sheriff's Department.

I'm out.

Edit : praise Jesus. See ya.
                  Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-06-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I'm out.

Here you go bud. Ohio teen arrested for making terroristic threats against his high school just a few months ago.
                    Don’t know the outcome or circumstances , but clearly it can be done.

An 18-year-old man was arrested Thursday morning on accusations of making terrorist threats at a Dayton school, according to a police incident report. Rickquon Young was preliminary charged with making terroristic threats at Mound Street Academies.

Comment

CBS news says you’re all wrong:

"If mental illness were the driving factor, we would expect the countries with highest suicide rates to have higher rates of public mass shootings. That's not what we see."

Of course they are also running this story that contradicts the first one:

"If mental illness were the driving factor, we would expect the countries with highest suicide rates to have higher rates of public mass shootings. That's not what we see."

Its astounding the lengths the media will go to in order to make sure they disagree with Trump on anything and everything he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        How do you determine who shouldn't have guns, knives or bows? How do you enforce it? What is to prevent the from using a different tool (car, gas can & match, fork)?
                        Democrats, prevent them from owning guns and you'll stop 90% of the gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          This is the problem with making laws based on emotions. Lawmakers should be forethinkers. Not knee jerkers.
                          It is not knee jerk to say that someone who has a hit list / rap* list, and shares that list with potential victims - doesn't need to have an effing gun.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                            Your right, but where it ends is, neither one of you having a gun.
                            I disagree - I have shared no lists or psychotically shared how I wish to rap* anyone, and been kicked out of any public institution for said acts.

Comment

What about the social media sites that spew hatred and recruit these little precious angels to commit these acts?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                It is not knee jerk to say that someone who has a hit list / rap* list, and shares that list with potential victims - doesn't need to have an effing gun.
                                You said "I dont care where it ends. I care where it starts." That is not the way laws should be made. From emotion.

The shooter has shown he was willing to murder others and to be killed himself. He obviously wasn't worried about obeying the MURDER LAW. Do you really think taking his legally purchased guns away would have stopped him? Do you think he would have just turned normal after that and become a changed man? Possibly, but more likely he would have become more outraged at "the man" and walked across the street to buy his guns illegally. Or got a bomb making kit off the internet and blown everyone to bits. I wish criminals obeyed the laws, but they don't. That's what makes them criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X