Comment

gonna be hot

Comment

Comment

pm sent

Comment

I have responded to all PMs

Comment

The frustrating thing about this whole deal is the tire kicking folks. It takes me almost 3 hrs to get to the lease plus the expenses of travel and overnight stay.
                1. If you have not talked it over with the wife, please do so as not to waist time.
                2. make sure your bank account says you can do it.
                3. make sure you have a travel trailer of some sort or that you have the funds to get one and the wife approves
                4.You will need to furnish your own equipment and that includes your lease vehicle, trailer, blinds and feeders
                I have talked to a few really nice guys and for whatever reason it just didn't work out. I have also talked to and showed the ranch to a few that really have no business looking for a place to hunt just yet.
                So. if you are serious, have the funds and equipment needed and have the OK from your spouse I would love to show you the place. If you do not, PLEASE don't waist my time and money.
                Anyhow, spots are still open for now, couple of guys on here that I have not got the chance to talk to so we will see how it goes. I'm not looking for the first person with cash, not looking for the person who wants to fill three or four freezers. I'm looking for guys that I will look forward to seeing at the lease.
                I apologize for being blunt but this inconsiderate tire kicking stuff is for the birds..
                PLEASE, if you have all your ducks in a row. Give me a shout. would like to visit with you.
                Thanks and sorry for the rant

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                  pm sent
                  Nice talking to ya sir.

Comment

You as well. Look forward to the meet up.

Comment

Cruising at 36000 heading to luxorious Dayton Ohio.

Comment

Fingers crossed for a taker. Keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                          Fingers crossed for a taker. Keep us posted
                          Yes sir. Sure will. Thanks for your help

Comment

I took both spots today. Most excited I've been in a long time about deer hunting again. Beautiful place. Clint's alright too I guess. Hope you guys are feeling better.

Comment

Lol. Glad you liked it. It's gonna be a good season. Yes, spots are filled.

Comment

Hot D@mn Good deal for both of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X