Big and tall camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big and tall camo

I don't know about any of the rest of you are long legged but I never can find camo jeans that are long enough. I wear 34x38 and never even seem to find anything even in a 36" length.

Anyone have a good place to shop? The usual online folks do not have much of a selection

I'm same exact size and have same problem with camo. In for the help.

Comment

I wear 32x38 or 32x40. Camo pants I can never find! I just buy Large size and stick them inside my rubber boots. Wrangler makes a 32x36 but they are still too short!

Comment

Yep, and the bigger the waist, the shorter the legs. Somebody needs to tell them that not all fat guys are 5' tall !

Comment

Wrangler camos fit my 36x38

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the exact opposite problem. The waist is too small and legs fit perfect! Or the waist is good but legs are too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here! It's hard finding any that aren't extreme high waters!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Yep, and the bigger the waist, the shorter the legs. Somebody needs to tell them that not all fat guys are 5' tall !
                This X2

Comment

Cabelas sells quite a bit of tall camo. I'm 6'4 and have bought several sets of camo clothing ; tops and bottoms, all of which fit. Try the bargain cave online

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    This!

I had decent luck at Cabelas and Bass Pro finding the tall sizes. Also go directly to something like Natural Gear. I bought some there a few years ago.

Comment

I get all my camo at
                      bigcamo.com
                      Only place that has decent selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not all tall people have a big waist. I am a 32x36 or 38. never had a pair of camo pants that were not to short. I just do rubber boots and tuck em in. any thing I have ever fund long enough was " big and Tall" I just need Tall!

Comment

I have the same problem, 34 x 40 here. Like above, I just tuck them in my boots.

Comment

big and tall camo has something to fit you
                            I am 6'5" and I know the problem of short camo pants

Comment

Same issue so my mom used to sow an extension on my pants to cover down to my boots. Cant talk the wife into doing that so I tuck mine also.

Comment

Working...
                              X