Elite Ritual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Ritual

Anyone shot the Elite Ritual bows? Have always been a Mathews guys and have shot Hoyt in the past. Was curious how they compared with some of the other top competitors. A buddy of mine shot one and was sold on it compared to new Mathews/Hoyt bows so I've been thinking of heading to the bow shop to give them a try.

I think you should. I'm still shooting a Synergy, but I have a friend in Mississippi who bought one, then sold his backup and bought another, so I guess he likes them pretty well

Comment

I just shot one last night next to my Prime. A little stiffer on the draw but over all a smooth shooter. Maybe a tad more bounce in the hand on the shot compared to the Prime. but it wasn't fully set up though.

Comment

Still loving my elite impulse, use it for hunting, 3D, and target archery. the new ritual looks pretty good! Might have to check it out this week at cinnamon creek

Comment

Shot the Ritual 33 today and really liked it, still fighting sticker shock

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
            Shot the Ritual 33 today and really liked it, still fighting sticker shock
            How much was it how was draw cycle ?

Comment

The draw cycle was a tie between the BowTech super smooth and the Elite 33

I’m having a problem with the BowTech yolks that are outside of the limbs, they are very exposed

$1100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got an Elite Ritual 30 and love it! I've shot different bows for years and decided to go with Elite this year I liked the draw cycle and back wall over the Triax and Realm I owned previously.

Comment

Working...
                X