Hill Country Motorcycle Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country Motorcycle Suggestions

Planning a motorcycle trip to the Texas hill country and would like your suggestions on the roads not to miss and the best BBQ joints. I don't have any particular destination in mind and it is more about the riding and food. Our starting point will be Wichita Falls.

Look up the Three Sisters. Those roads are a must do. Can't help you with the eating joints.

Comment

Riding through Hunt is a must

Comment

Lucenbach is a must. Then Three Sisters.

Comment

And if you're in the area, definitely stop in Gruene. Gruene Hall is a mecca.

Comment

Willow City loop is nice.

Comment

Rode to Castell today where the BBQ ix usually great but not to good, oh well sunday is ribeye day, there are good.

Comment

Three sisters is definitely on the list. Any good BBQ in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by Wack-n-Stack View Post
                  Three sisters is definitely on the list. Any good BBQ in the area?
                  If anything's sure to start a debate in Texas it's that question right there. I personally don't know of any outside of San Antonio.

Comment

The ride on FM 337 from Medina to Leakey is really good. Any roads in that area are known for the scenic routes. Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia is a good place to eat. I've only been thru Sabinal once, so I can't comment on places to eat but the scenery is great as well down there.

Comment

Originally posted by rdkerrville View Post
                      Willow City loop is nice.
                      X2

Also, Enchanted Rock is a must!

Comment

Everybody goes to coopers in llano it not that good but popular

Park road 4 from just south of Burnet back around to 29 is a fun little ride

Comment

3 sisters 335,336,337

Comment

Ride the three sisters, and stop at the Garven Store for a brisket sandwich or sausage wrap.

Comment

three sisters is a must, leakey has a few good places to stop and eat at, hill country bbq, the hog pen, ect....

Comment

Working...
                              X