Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

I'm to tired to type much or say who or why but I just need to say thank you! It's been an exhausting humbling day but I am so thankful to have experienced it. To the friends ,the strangers, and everybody I came across today I truly thank you for what you have done and shown me and my family today!

Doug, so sorry to read about your house. Just saw the thread and I was heartbroken. I drove by your street a few days ago at night and saw the barricades on ramblewood and knew it was going to be bad. I'm working nights 7p-7a in the area so let me know if you and the family need anything. You were there for us during Ike and Katrina and wish I could do something. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Doug, so sorry to read about your house. Just saw the thread and I was heartbroken. I drove by your street a few days ago at night and saw the barricades on ramblewood and knew it was going to be bad. I'm working nights 7p-7a in the area so let me know if you and the family need anything. You were there for us during Ike and Katrina and wish I could do something. Let me know!
      Thanks Bobby! It's gonna be okay and could have been worse! I'm just worried about mom and dad! It's a lot for them to process and deal with at this point in life.

I don't know if it was you but I saw a unit roll thru last night around 8 or 9. That's the only thing i would ask, tell everybody a brother officer is here and keep the neighborhood on the drive by's! That was a great sight last night!!! I'd hate to have to deal with a looter right now. The trash scavengers were bad enough yesterday.

Comment

I will make it happen. Will be in a gold impala or marked unit. Tied up downtown right now.

Comment

Thanks. Be safe!

Comment

Another day and another time I need to say thank you to those that helped! To the multiple people that slowly drove my street offering water or something to eat thank you! To my friends that I saw today that means more than you know! Also to the thousands and thousands of volunteers and first responders who are involved All over this state that I will never see THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Unbelievable day filled with help and generosity from friends, relatives, and strangers! Thank you so much for what you have done and continue to do for me and parents! You are wonderful and i will never forget what you have done! Also thank you to the volunteers, first responder, and every one else who helps in the recovery!

Comment

Working...
              X