No announcement yet.

Fredericksburg TBoT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shoot today! Enjoyed seeing everyone!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had a blast. Fell in with a good bunch to shoot with learned alot.

Comment

I had a lot of fun. I wish I hadn’t pinballed my arrow off the trees on the standing bear. Good thing I had a mulligan, so I could do it twice [emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
          We enjoyed having you along Mike. Hopefully you are same guy. It’s tough to tell from your avatar. You’re a really good shot. You should make more of these!

Comment

I was gonna say the same thing Ken, but I wasn’t sure either. Good to meet you Mike, hope to shoot with you again! You won’t be able to fool anyone again about how well you shoot !

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
              We enjoyed having you along Mike. Hopefully you are same guy. It’s tough to tell from your avatar. You’re a really good shot. You should make more of these!
              You got the right Mike. Really enjoyed meeting all of y'all. I appreciate y'all letting me tag along, will definitely try and make some more shoots.

Comment

It was nice meeting you Mike! I sure hope you have a hunting trip lined up because you ARE ready!!!!

Bisch

Comment

You got the right Mike. Really enjoyed meeting all of y'all. I appreciate y'all letting me tag along, will definitely try and make some more shoots.
                  I didn’t shoot with you, but if you can make more shoots that would be good more members the better.

Comment

Results are posted on TBoT website!

Bisch

Comment

Forgot to add thanks Glenn and Rhonda and the Fredericksburg Archery Club for a really good shoot as usual. Enjoyed and met a new friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X