No announcement yet.

Opinions on lease problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love these threads. Way to small to hunt but I just bought a lot in Hill Top Lakes. Lol

Comment

Is it to late to get your money back?

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
        I love these threads. Way to small to hunt but I just bought a lot in Hill Top Lakes. Lol

Hill top archery only? Read the thread no one said to small to hunt archery or gun just to small for 2 people doing both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to the land owner and tell him that you can not consider hunting the small place with a gun hunter since it might endanger you and since it is unsafe it may open the land owner up to a lot of liability.

Maybe he will think about his liability and decide that it is too risky for him and invite you back alone, archery only.

If that doesn't work you are no worse off than you would be by just deciding to not participate.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I owned 20 acres and could set in the middle of it and shoot and kill a deer anywhere on it with a .243..
            The land owner doesn't sound very smart/wise..
            I would keep searching..
            It's all about the money to the landowners. I'm sure they dont want anyone to get hurt, but it's really only about the money.

Comment

Id get my money back and leave.

Comment

Working...
              X