No announcement yet.

NEW Black Fleece and Hoodie ready to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use port authority and sporttek for my company jackets, they fit pretty good

Comment

Fleece jacket ordered!

Comment

Ya port authority runs pretty true to size and are durable, have some jackets over 10 years old still working zippiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is that on the arm of the fleece jacket? A lift ticket holder?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
            Mary, is there a sizing chart somewhere for the black fleece? I'm always between a medium and large.
            I found this size chart for Port Authority...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	24559063
            Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
            How are these for sleeve length, any talls available? Want one bad, but need very long sleeves.
            Thanks
            One of the specific reasons Larry picked this jacket is for the sleeve length. The other ones were too short. Unfortunately, it does not come in tall...but let me see if Larry can address this since he had samples of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              What is that on the arm of the fleece jacket? A lift ticket holder?
              A pocket! Everyone wants a shirt pocket....this is a compromise

Comment

Cool,
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                  How are these for sleeve length, any talls available? Want one bad, but need very long sleeves.
                  Thanks
                  I can't stand short long sleeves. I tried four different fleece tops and jackets out before deciding this one was the best fitting. This one had the longest sleeves by far. I'm 6'4" and 210. The XL fit me great and the sleeves were a good length. Long enough to not ride up when you stick your arms out straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

Hahahahaha well played..

Comment

Good deal, thanks for the info. I’ll have to place an order.

Comment

Thanks Mary, order placed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          Darlin',.... I mean, Mayor, you got me with this one!! Jacket and Hoodie ordered!! Dang shame on the pocketless long sleeve shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            I can't stand short long sleeves. I tried four different fleece tops and jackets out before deciding this one was the best fitting. This one had the longest sleeves by far. I'm 6'4" and 210. The XL fit me great and the sleeves were a good length. Long enough to not ride up when you stick your arms out straight.
                            Larry, How about the Sport-tek Hoodie fit. What size did you take in that to comfortably fit you ?

Comment

Same XL in the hoodie for me. I like my hoodies roomy. It's a roomier style hoodie in that it doesn't have really aggressive elastic at the bottom. So it's meant to fit looser at the bottom. Sleeves are really long on this one, and the cuff is perfect...doesn't hang open really wide like some hoodie sleeve cuffs but also doesn't fit really tight. There are parts of all of our hoodies we've done that I like but I can't say there's one particular one that's my favorite. This one sorta combines the good of all of them into one. I'll be keeping this one in mind for future black hoodies, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                                Same XL in the hoodie for me. I like my hoodies roomy. It's a roomier style hoodie in that it doesn't have really aggressive elastic at the bottom. So it's meant to fit looser at the bottom. Sleeves are really long on this one, and the cuff is perfect...doesn't hang open really wide like some hoodie sleeve cuffs but also doesn't fit really tight. There are parts of all of our hoodies we've done that I like but I can't say there's one particular one that's my favorite. This one sorta combines the good of all of them into one. I'll be keeping this one in mind for future black hoodies, for sure.
                                Thanks for the quick response Larry, you giving an example of fit for your 6'4" frame is very helpful. Nothing like ordering an item you couldn't try on and it fitting way too tight, or way to loose. I'm gonna order 1 of each now.

Comment

Working...
                                X