X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Bow Hunt .

Has anyone been to

STXBOWHUNTING for Axis

Price looks good .. just looking for info on hunt...

Jkesee

Just checked out their website... I'd like to know if anyone has been there too. Seems very reasonable!

Comment

The site says no trophy fees, then on another page from the same hunt says axis trophy fee 2000. So is there a trophy fee or is there not?

Comment

Trophy fee

I could be wrong, but I think it means a 2,000 fee for any axis + the 500 for a two day hunt at 250 per day. 2000 for any tine length. JMO. Don't know for certain. Some places base their price on tine length. Apparently they do not.

Comment

I looked at website could not find any where it says 2000 only no trophy fees and no hidden costs where did you see that?

Comment

All I saw was 750, that to cheap to be correct.

Comment

If it's 750 for a nice axis count me in....

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                If it's 750 for a nice axis count me in....
                I'm there too!! If you click the pic below, it does take you to a different page that talks about the $2000 for a buck (plus the day fee)... still doesn't seem to bad to me.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just checked out a link on the website that has rifle and bow hunting and it does says $2000.00 kill fee.
                  Does seem to need some clarity .
                  The bow hunting might be $750.00 but it needs to be clarified...

Comment

I have been on this Bow Hunt with Haiden .UNLESS he changed the package it was a 2day hunt meals and lodging and you were allowed 1 axis 1 javelina and hogs for $750 no other kill fees applied after the Harvest. 3 of us went I killed a 29 inch Axis and a javelina, one of my buddies seen some axis but did not get a shot the other shot a hog. This is a hunt and is no guarantee .I would contact Haiden if you have any further questions I am sure he would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Comment

Well I have been looking at the Bexar County Bowhunting. It is 750 for a two day hunt and includes i want to say 5 animals. It looks like a good place. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comment

Beware what seems to good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Beware what seems to good to be true.
                          What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                          X