S O E hunts Uvalde/Brackettville area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S O E hunts Uvalde/Brackettville area

just thought I would pass this along, Mike Stroff from southern outdoor experience stopped in today and has hunts offered (working man hunts) and trophy hunts give him a call if interested 910-358-3106, he has deer,axis,turkey,and hogs archery ang gun hunts

Mike is a Super guy

I have known Mike since he was a baby and his daddy a retired USMC Lt Col with a chest full of ribbons as a combat leader & Commander in Vietnam

When Mikes Daddy was a Kid I would see him as as Me and My Family walked to St Luke's Church in McLean VA on Churchill drive, thru his back yar which had a sidewalk to the church,skinning fox, muskrats, coons & bobcats he has trapped on Saturday. we would talka nd soon we were friends.....

We became good friends and Mike Senior used to hang out at my home/archery shop/ range etc before he went to college and joined the marines

This fine young man has a Huge Archery & Shooting complex at Henderson Near Camp Lajuene NC/ Near Jacksonville Home of the 26TH MEF that has an Archery pro Shop Drinking Bar, gun shop, gunsmith, bass pond, catfish pond ,high power rifle range, skeet trap & archery 30 target 3D Range

I like to think that maybe I influenced his Dad to go into the Outdoor field when he retired

I Had the pleasure of seeing young Micheal and he is a spitting image of his dad when his Daddy was a younger Man at th TTHA Show and his pretty wife
    The Col's daddy was a Colonel and was President of the NRA Many years ago

these are good people.

Chew Ever cross trails with his Old man in VN?

I would love to Hunt then them

Tink

Comment

Hey tink are you talking about Flatwoods? Near Lejeune. If so i have spent a lot of time there in flatwoods is the name of the place, i can't think of any other ranges around there that i know of.

Comment

Working...
      X