No announcement yet.

What Quiver??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alpine soft-loc...............since i take mine off. the tight spot is pimp though!

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
      MY next one will be the two piece Carbon quiver by AXT. Pricey but super lightweight and very tight against the bow.
      Those are sweet but that's a lot of coin to drop on a quiver!! Tempting though since I leave mine on

Comment

c'mon guys! you knnow you only put your quivers on the bow when you're taking ldp's!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
          Those are sweet but that's a lot of coin to drop on a quiver!! Tempting though since I leave mine on
          I hate it that they cost that much, but they're sweet!

Comment

Apex game hanger just like a tight spot but 50 bucks cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              :dc'mon guys! You knnow you only put your quivers on the bow when you're taking ldp's!:d
              wrong

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
                One piece or two piece?
                Personal preference on that. I hate 2 piece quivers but that's me. I have to have double grippers or I won't buy one. Can't stand foam in the hood either. Call me **** but I know what works. Whatever you do, don't buy a G5 Halo. The quiver itself is SUPERB but the attachment point/latch is deplorable. It breaks like it is designed to come apart and it vibrates right out of the box. Would be a great product but for a junky latch. Too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by txriddle17 View Post
                  The g5 mag lock looks pretty slick
                  x2, own one and am happy with it

Comment

Working...
                  X