Need Carpentry and Paint Help in Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Carpentry and Paint Help in Missouri

Any TBHers in MO, or willing to travel to MO that can help me cheaply repair three mobile homes in Southern MO?

If so please send me a PM.

I can put you up in my travel trailer and give you per diem or provide your meals for you.

I want somebody that knows basic construction, and can rip out some nasty carpet and and fix sheetrock, and paint.

Brandon

This seems like a classifieds thing.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      This seems like a classifieds thing.

Comment

Can you be more specific on pay, tools and materials ?...

I’m getting you want somebody to drive up to Missouri and remodel your three trailers cheaply on a food/drink perdiem and bunking in your travel trailer?.

Comment

This appears to be a "Help Wanted" ad that should be in the Classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Can you be more specific on pay, tools and materials ?...

I’m getting you want somebody to drive up to Missouri and remodel your three trailers cheaply on a food/drink perdiem and bunking in your travel trailer?.
            Seems like a ripoff huh?

Comment

Please post picture of camper I get to stay in. Also please list all trailer adjacent fast food establishments.
              Can I bring my dog?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                Please post picture of camper I get to stay in. Also please list all trailer adjacent fast food establishments.
                Can I bring my dog?
                I've already found someone local, thank you though. That is what I preferred anyway. It is just tough because everybody is so busy up here and not eager for the work like most places in Texas.

Comment

Ruthless I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                    I've already found someone local, thank you though. That is what I preferred anyway. It is just tough because everybody is so busy up here and not eager for the work like most places in Texas.

You didn’t honestly think someone would drive there for per diem and Macdonalds. When there is plenty of work here, that pays very good???

What a putz ....

Comment

Working...
                    X