What's this growth on my dog??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this growth on my dog??

Felt this a few days ago under Narco's collar & has grown / lost hair pretty fast...anything I can do or vet time??
    Attached Files

If it feels hard and seems painful to your dog, go see the vet. They should be able to identify it quickly or do a biopsy.

Comment

looks like a tick

Comment

Looks like a tumor I would head to the vet and have it biopsied.

Comment

Could be a sebaceous cyst or a type of skin tag. Cancer growths are usually black in color and sometimes bleed when you touch them. ***** it with a needle. If white crud comes out, just squeeze it and clean it. Cysts sometimes come back but usually not.

Comment

Fatty tumor is my guess. My male bulldog had two of them for years. The hair never fell out though. I’d have it looked at just to rule out cancer.

Comment

Thanks...It’s soft & sorta feels like an engorged tick. Doesn’t seem to bother him at all.

Comment

Cyst.

This cyst went away have no clue what it was?
                Feed him 4 Benadryl twice a day to keep him from licking it
                Attached Files
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-02-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

My dog has several small ones. I think it’s from taking Apaquel, at least they say that’s a possibility.

Comment

Narco's sister has skin tags, cysts, etc on her. Haven't seen that exact thing but with age, Pearl is getting some lumps.

Comment

Q tattoo that got infected?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        Q tattoo that got infected?
                        Cyst are real , Q was a giant hoax

Comment

Ya know Einstein was considered a conspiracy theorist...up until his theories came true.

Comment

Dang man, it looks like a big ol tick to me... You looked close for legs? I'd be tempted to try to pull the sucker off!!

Comment

The only way to know for sure what it is, is to have the Vet remove it and have it biopsied. It may just be a sebaceous cyst or some other benign growth, but if it were my dog, I'd want to know just for the peace of mind. If it's something malignant, it could metastasize to other organs, even though it looks innocent. You never know what's going on below the surface of any tumor.

Comment

Working...
                              X