#2vRecent/current Military members--question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2vRecent/current Military members--question

We are still new to the Military parents. My Son just got in Grafenwoehr Germany and will be there about a month before moving to deployment area. That said, he has asked about Nintendo Switch. The PX is out and have units on back order and they are not giving dates out when they will come in. Right now he does not have an address to receive mail.
    Can packages be shipped to the USO in care of a Soldier?
    Can the USO provide local stores that might have this item? I found 2 different potential stores in the same town,
    Currently they are not allowed off post. Wonder if it could ordered online and delivered to the base/USO? OR Have a taxi cab pick up and bring it?
    Any other options?
    I can order on Amazon and pay extra 70.00 for delivery, just need the address. Tomorrow he is going to USO and start there.
    I was hoping for info from members that have been there, done that.
    Thank you

You can send it General Delivery to the APO. When we PCS, we sometimes give a GD forwarding address until we find our next home at the new duty station. I'm sure this would work in your situation too. Stuff usually takes about 10-12 days to get here from the States, and sometimes sooner. Christmas rush will slow things down a bit, though.

His Name
    General Delivery
    Tower Barracks CMR 415
    APO AE 09114

Comment

Working...
    X