Hunting with kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting with kids

Got my girl with me in the stand again. It's a little more stress and a lot more noise but it's worth it. Didn't think you could scare deer of by reading but she proved me wrong lol. Every year I let her write in my stand...anyone else do that? She loves it!

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

My daughter has been coming with me since she was about 3. She's been drawing and writing inside my stand for the past 6 years. I guess I'll have to save the panels when I build a new stand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Man View Post
      My daughter has been coming with me since she was about 3. She's been drawing and writing inside my stand for the past 6 years. I guess I'll have to save the panels when I build a new stand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
      It really is cool to go back each year and see what they have put

Comment

I guess mine figures he can sleep now that he killed a good buck yesterday evening. Lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
          I guess mine figures he can sleep now that he killed a good buck yesterday evening. Lol
          Love it

Comment

Get my boys in the blind every chance I have. When I’m by myself, I miss all the noise they make that drives me insane when they’re with me. Go figure.

Comment

Kids are what it’s all about. Mine have been going with me since they were little. Make those memories.

Comment

My neighbor built one wall inside blind out of white "grease board" and let's grand kids draw up a storm. I will do the same when I construct my kids blind

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  My neighbor built one wall inside blind out of white "grease board" and let's grand kids draw up a storm. I will do the same when I construct my kids blind
                  Awesome idea

Comment

Hunting with kids

My dad’s old stands are lined with #, X,O’s from when I was a kid. Miss those days! Now my 7 yo just wants to play games on my phone, but he still sees deer before me somehow... No matter the noise, the time is what’s remembered [emoji6]
                    Last edited by UncleBubba; 12-09-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I hunt with my 12 year old all the time. Have been for 4-5 years I guess. It’s more of a hang out with Dad type deal and hope we see a pig or something. She’s killed 5-6 pigs this year so far. We don’t take it too serious, but she does understand how it’s supposed to be done. Lol

Skinny

Comment

FYI dynamite makes less noise than gold fish crackers

Comment

I just took my little boy for the first time this evening. He’ll be 3 in February...... easy box blind at my in laws- we made a ton of noise, didn’t see a thing- and had an absolute blast!!
                          He was already hooked but now we’ve actually done it! It was wonderful. I’ll let him come down and watch the pup work after I limit in the morning. All about that time together! I will have to go back down in the morning and write his first hunt and the date on the wall- great idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            FYI dynamite makes less noise than gold fish crackers

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                              Get my boys in the blind every chance I have. When I’m by myself, I miss all the noise they make that drives me insane when they’re with me. Go figure.
                              lol... I feel ya there. Then a feel like an ***** for getting mad when they are so **** loud. They are only young for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X