• Show
Clear All

I witnessed God...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, the decal is complete!

Comment

Wow!!! Good purchase!!! From the first picture, I knew you were in Seadrift!! You will like it! Its a nice little fishing community.

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
          Wow!!! Good purchase!!! From the first picture, I knew you were in Seadrift!! You will like it! Its a nice little fishing community.
          We fell in love the moment we pulled into town. It is just what we were looking for in a place to retire!

Comment

Epic fail It was all we could do to make it back to the boat ramp. Sea-More is running like the timing is off. Coughing, sputtering, jerking, and won't idle. Guess it is time to find a good person or shop!!! On a positive note, we did catch several specs before heading in.

Comment

AEP came through yesterday and connected our meter pole!!!! We are so thankful to have solar and the Champion 3100 generator but we are also very thankful to be hooked up to shore power! The little things bring such joy

Comment

I just finished the plumbing and now have water/sewer too!

Comment

We are waiting on the county this morning. They should be installing our culvert this morning! This trip has been the most productive of all thus far. I do hope the get the lead out, we are ready to head to POC!

Comment

I received an early birthday present today. The boat mechanic called to let me know the boat we just picked up has super low compression and gauges in one of the cylinders. F $%@!!!! I guess we will just keep it covered out of the way while we decide what to do with it. The boat itself is great, almost in perfect condition just too bad it won't go anywhere but the driveway...

Comment

We have done a very pour job of documenting our progress for whatever reason. Last week I removed the big stump at the end of the slab. Next we plan to fabricate a small mower and tool shed. Sadly we are still waiting on the culvert to be installed so I still have to use the little side driveway.

Our goal has been to relax and we now have it to that point. We fish everyday from the bank until the shop completes repowering our boat. Lots of grilling and beer drinking involved. I will do better on recording our trips.

Comment

Hate to see you struggling brother!!!!! Hope it gets better!!

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                          Hate to see you struggling brother!!!!! Hope it gets better!!
                          I know right We will be back down in 3 weeks and I hope the boat is in tow!

Comment

Well, as of late we have not done much beyond mow. The City did finally set our culvert in place just before the snow fell.

Michael

Comment

Not sure how I have missed this thread. Congrats Michael on your place. It is so nice down there.

Comment

Looks good!!!!!

Now for cement...or rock.

And a boat in the yard!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X