Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herman inherited a team that went 5-7 back to back. His first class is currently loaded. We shall see what happens. Mack B4owns 2nd year after Ricky was terrible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      That's what Cholly said . . Cholly 2.0 . .
      Core values?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
          Core values?

Swaggy barber chair...

Comment

Core values?
            It ain’t core values...it’s score values and it better be lots of TDs and 7s!

Comment

Core values?
              No doubt . . "Entitled" is a detrimental culture promulgated by the media . . That word is what CNS calls rat poison . .

Comment

No doubt . . "Entitled" is a detrimental culture promulgated by the media . . That word is what CNS calls rat poison . .
                That's the truth. It's like poison man, rat poison!

And you're right, Miss America never walks in at 2 am.

Comment

Looks like ISU locked up Campbell with an extension and raise. Even with the high buyout they weren’t taking any chances

Comment

And, please remember, they don't pass out "participation" ribbons in the SEC . .

Comment

And, please remember, they don't pass out "participation" ribbons in the SEC . .

Nope.....they just hand out championships from the roaring 20s and earlier for decor..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Nope.....they just hand out championships from the roaring 20s and earlier for decor..
                        The count begins at "1" . . Check that box . . Next man up . .

Comment

Wanna see another pic . . Here you go . .

Comment

In reality national championships count back to 98 or 99. The BCS era forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              In reality national championships count back to 98 or 99. The BCS era forward.

Ours was in 1939 . . tu first was in 1963 . . 24 years before tu . . Why isn't that ever mentioned? . . Hell, our fight song was written before you got one . . lol . . Dilly Dilly! ! ! . .

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What's your home team for avatar challenges next year? LSU, Texas, or Auburn?

I gave Brock a basketball challenge this year for each game. You want one for all or any of the above? It is one week for each team whenever they play.

Are you hunting Nilgai now that your brother got our target?

Comment

Working...
                                X