TBH is Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH is Blocked

I’m at Baptist Hospital in Beaumont staying with my son tonight. I connected to their WiFi, and try to get on TBH and this is what I see. It’s sad when you can’t even access a hunting site, I guess because it offends somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open another tab

Comment

That sucks! I just know they are going to block it at my job one day.

Comment

More importantly - and perhaps I've missed it elsewhere - what's going on with your son? Anything we can offer up besides prayer for whatever is ailing him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          More importantly - and perhaps I've missed it elsewhere - what's going on with your son? Anything we can offer up besides prayer for whatever is ailing him?
          Thanks for asking. I haven’t posted it anywhere. He has been having some gastrointestinal issues, they had to put a tube through his nose to give him the meds to clean him out for a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Prayers are always appreciated.

Comment

Sad, but it's their connection and it's their choice

My place of work has all social media blocked on their internet.

Comment

Prayers up your son WTucker! Luckily you can use your phone but i know its a little easier from a tablet or lab top.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                Thanks for asking. I haven’t posted it anywhere. He has been having some gastrointestinal issues, they had to put a tube through his nose to give him the meds to clean him out for a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Prayers are always appreciated.
                Consider them sent.

After I posted, I searched for a thread on your son and found your wife's story. Brother, you are rowing a swollen river. You and yours will be in my continued prayers, to be sure.

Comment

Just seeing this Wes. Prayers sent my friend

Comment

War Games??! only in the Politics and Current Events section.....we'll okay maybe a few other places too....

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                      Consider them sent.

After I posted, I searched for a thread on your son and found your wife's story. Brother, you are rowing a swollen river. You and yours will be in my continued prayers, to be sure.
                      The last 7 years have been a wild ride. Thanks.

Comment

try typing https:// in front of the website and see if it will let you through

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Just seeing this Wes. Prayers sent my friend
                          Thanks Jeff!

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                          try typing https:// in front of the website and see if it will let you through
                          Nope that doesn’t work either. Can’t even use Tapatalk. It’s not a big deal, I just thought it was interesting for it to be blocked. I’ve spent a lot of time at MD Anderson in Houston. It’s a whole lot more culturally diverse and I can surf TBH, look at guns, etc. all I want.

Comment

It’s the gay bud light thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              It’s the gay bud light thread.

Maybe I should report them. Lol. That’s discrimination.

Comment

Working...
                              X