Texas Tech Fan's Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
    Didn't know this!! I've heard this season and Beard's reputation is already creating a stir for recruiting. I believe a top 40 prospect has already said he's committing to the Raiders?

Football?? Disappointed like so many but the defense seems to be improving? To me it seems the coach needs to be a coach and not so much a friend?? Don't know but have hopes someday we will get back to winning!!
    Local Lubbock news reported it a couple of hours ago. Puts him near top 10 nationally and close to Shaka & Lon Krueger

Comment

Class of 2010 here. Excited to see our BB team in the upcoming tourneys and I'm stoked about our baseball team. The early injury to Gingery was a bit of a blow but this team looks deep and poised to make another appearance in Omaha.

Kliff should be on a very short leash this upcoming season, and with a very fresh QB at the helm he's going to have his work cut out for him to keep his job. I love what David Gibbs is putting together on the other side of the ball and hope we can lock him in for years to come.

Wreck 'Em

Comment

One thing is certain....those of us who love TTU have labored for so many years supporting our University sport's wise? While different sports have thrived, we seem to always be judged on the success of the FB segment!?

In any event, I'm STROKED on what all the rest seem to be able to accomplish and congrats to the teams and coaches!!! Gun's Up and we fly BOTH the TTU & TCU flag in our front yard....got to keep Momma happy, lol!!

Comment

Class of 07 here. Wreck em!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Grew up in Lubbock and that West Texas dirt will always be home Class of 05

Comment

Vegas placed TTU at 4-1 odds of winning the Big 12 BB tourney!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                Vegas placed TTU at 4-1 odds of winning the Big 12 BB tourney!!
                I really don’t care about winning the tourney. Would like to win the 1st couple of games and improve odds of a Dallas March Madness placement as a 3 or 4 seed

Comment

Class of 13. Guns Up

Comment

Wreck Em!! Class of 04

Comment

Guns Up!!! Class of '07 here!!!

Comment

My brother-in-law is the biggest fan of TT in Texas. He knows the name of all the starters and their stats.

Comment

Wreck'em! Texas Tech family here. The wife and I are both alumni, as are my parents and my brother and sister. Great to see us doing well! If only we could get the football program on board haha.

Comment

Time to exact revenge on WV, Wreck Em!

Comment

Game on again tonight.....Gun's Up!!

Comment

Hope basketball fairs better than the baseball team is

Comment

Working...
                                X