Guns you wish you'd have bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns you wish you'd have bought?

If I'd have known Mosin Nagant's and SKS's would ever be worth what they are today I'd have bought a bunch of them back when you could pick them up for cheap. Used to you could buy surplus rifles for less than $100. I sure didn't see that coming.

I had a chance to pick up a mint Springfield M1A Scout and didnt.. i still really, really want one..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Early to mid 90's at a gun show a booth had a stack of stainless smith & wesson 10mm's for cheap.

We picked them up, handled them, thought it was a great deal. didn't know much about 10mm and walked off without them.

Always regretted that one.

Comment

Dectonics 45acp 300$. I walked away from the table, then came back. Hadn't been gone two minutes, it was sold.

Comment

Dakota T-76 Longbow I saw it Cabelas around 7 years ago. Didn’t have the cash but I did have a credit card... Should’ve done it I still regret it.

Comment

Saiga 12 with OG Russian camo for $299 and Saiga .308 for $250

Comment

I have to many to list, but there is one that I keep thinking about. I was at one of the last Houston Astro Hall gun shows and there was a guy there selling brand new, in the box, Ruger Red Labels for $750 a piece.

Comment

Surplus M1 carbines...remember seeing crates of them when I was a kid. Wish my dad would have bought some.

Comment

Had a chance to buy a Golani Sporter rifle in .223 for $300 and didn't do it. Cause I'm an idiot and thought "I don't need that.".....as I've gotten older I don't think like that anymore.

Pretty much anything Century Arms had for sale 10-15 years ago should have been getting bought up because it's at least doubled in price by now.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 08-11-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I passed on a good deal on a Remington 700 Varmint Special 25-06 last year. Still kick myself for that.

Comment

Hindsight being 20/20, I would have started collecting full autos about 3 decades ago...fortunate to have acquired the one I have.

You could add I would have a pile Colt snake series DA pistols & pre-64's as well.

Comment

I had a Winchester Mod 70 with heavy barrel in .22-250. Was an absolutely deadly accurate gun. Had to sell it to pay for daycare when I became a single dad. Wish I still had it

Comment

AK's when they were cheap.

Comment

randall 1911 passed and wish now I`d bought it.

Comment

Can sit back and remember the good old days of the not to distance past. Remember the deals and guns I should have bought. But, I think we are living in the good old days now ( though short lived I believe ). I believe even more knee jerk reactionary gun control laws are coming. Especially with the terrible mass shooting as of late. Many of you know and realize this fact. Don't get caught sitting on the side lines. Get that modern sporting rifle, suppressor, or high capacity magazines you have been thinking about, before you can't and are sitting around talking about the good old days. Ed

Comment

Working...
                              X