No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah good luck lol. gotta be at the right place at the right time. I saw GTS for 595 and ETL for 325 the other day.... Im not paying those prices.

I do find good deals every now and then but like i said right place at the right time. Picked up a few Henry Mckenna BiB and an ETL at retail price the other day

Comment

I have never found Rock Hill Farms!

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up these two last week. [emoji1634]
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0720.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	24588003
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	24588004

Comment

What a bottle of Weller 12 going for right now if u can find it?

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
            What a bottle of Weller 12 going for right now if u can find it?

I paid $26 for it.

Comment

I found the first Weller 12 I've seen for sale in 14 months and it was for sale for $49.

I had to get it. Not it sits with the other I got as a gift a few weeks back and will wait for deer camp this Nov/Dec.

Comment

So I heard Facebook shutdown the secondary pages. Could we be so lucky?!!

Comment

I am going to change some lives here:

Bottled in Bond JTS Brown. Table Bourbon.

Serve it from a Decanter to some of your snootiest of whiskey snobs. You'll be surprised at the taste. BTW it's $16 a handle! I am a total bourbon/whiskey snob and this is always in my collection now.

Larceny, Collingwood, Chatoe Rogue are 3 of my faves.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    We can only hope.

Comment

I was in Kentucky a few days ago and stopped by the Buffalo Trace Distillery. It is the longest continuous distillery in the country. They were able to continue operation through prohibition because they received a permit to bottle medicinal whiskey. It’s a really cool stop.

We got to tour and have a sample tasting at the end. They gave us 5 samples. One was their Wheatley vodka. Our guide said they made this because they had the ingredients.

The second tasting was a 125 proof White Dog Mash. Corn, rye, and malted barley. Essentially tasted like Moonshine. Very stout.

The third tasting was Buffalo Trace and the 4th was Eagle Rare. The eagle rare was smooth. The last sample was their Bourbon Cream. A small batch liqueur. Really good on its on and even better when mixed with the root beer they make on site.

It was really interesting to learn about the aging process, etc.

Warehouse built in 1885...

And here is some tobacco that is growing just down the road.

Comment

Yea most of them. Still going on another platform though.

Comment

I was traveling this week and snagged three bottles of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof at shelf price. I was happy!

Comment

Cracked this one open.

Comment

Originally posted by dataxman View Post
                              I was traveling this week and snagged three bottles of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof at shelf price. I was happy!

Nice score!

Comment

Cracked this one open.

I swear you take the best dang pictures... Makin me thristy all the time!

Enjoy amigo!

Comment

Working...
                                X