• Show
Clear All

Classic

Who's all going? We have a bunch of Pigeon Rd peeps going......can't wait

What and where is it ?

Comment

Asa 3d tournament....Ft Benning Ga

Comment

Apspen and I were going to go , but because she starts school the next day , we are going to pass.

Comment

We will be there. Be sure to stop by the 60X Custom Bowstrings booth and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
            Apspen and I were going to go , but because she starts school the next day , we are going to pass.
            She can miss a day!!! 😎

Comment

I was gonna go but switched into hunting mode a little early this year. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                Shoot 2x on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by mparks View Post
                  Shoot 2x on Saturday
                  This is part of the reason I am not going. Shooting twice in one day was a little much at Metropolis for me. Need to shoot more often so I am more prepared.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                    This is part of the reason I am not going. Shooting twice in one day was a little much at Metropolis for me. Need to shoot more often so I am more prepared.

Matt
                    What class you shoot? Most classes if you register early you can shoot 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by mparks View Post
                      What class you shoot? Most classes if you register early you can shoot 2 days
                      Bow novice. Asked about it at a previous and they said they were not going to do a Sunday. Possibly Friday, but were not sure it was going to be offered.

Matt

Comment

Yea I agree with you its to much in 1 day....but that means our sport is growing

Comment

I'll be in the campground Tuesday am. Practice and golf till Friday.
                          Have to run home after Saturday to pack for New Mexico.

Comment

Heading out Wed afternoon. Will be a great shoot!

Comment

Leaving late tonight, driving all the way hope to be there around lunch Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X