Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears, Must Watch (Language So-So)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Crazy! I thought that only happened in the polar regions when food is scarce.

I don't know why they got rid of grizzly hunts in the Wyoming GYE if they are that strapped for resources. Maybe some bears just like bear meat???

Comment

Dang, that was nature at it's most brutal!

Would love to slip an arrow behind that big old boars shoulder, or even a 180 grain from my 300 win mag!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Crazy. I like how the guys talking about if the bear charges the truck "with our luck the dodge will stall" lol.

Comment

That is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post

I don't know why they got rid of grizzly hunts in the Wyoming GYE if they are that strapped for resources. Maybe some bears just like bear meat???
              I don't really think they are strapped for resources. Grizzlies just have a different diet that happens to include close relatives, like when humans eat monkies!

Seriously though, they are a creature of opportunity, that's why they chase down hunter's shots, and follow crows making a lot of noise on a kill. The easier the better.
              Last edited by WItoTX; 10-26-2018, 03:35 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post

I don’t think they kill them just to eat them. As long as that sow is nursing, she’s not in heat. He kills cubs to throw her back in heat. As least that’s what I’ve been told by our outfitter regarding black bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I don’t think they kill them just to eat them. As long as that sow is nursing, she’s not in heat. He kills cubs to throw her back in heat. As least that’s what I’ve been told by our outfitter regarding black bears.

Different species

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Different species

That never stopped Curt before [emoji23][emoji23]kidding!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X