Duck Hunting Dogs - Yeti Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Hunting Dogs - Yeti Film

Man this a good short film. Had to share.

Duck hunting dogs are hardworking and obedient. But Sam likes to work on her own terms.Keep watching YETI Presents: http://bit.ly/YETI-Presents-PlaylistSubsc...

Duck hunting dogs are hardworking and obedient. But Sam likes to work on her own terms.Keep watching YETI Presents: http://bit.ly/YETI-Presents-PlaylistSubsc...

great video. Love my lab...next to my wife and son; she is my favorite hunting buddy.

Comment

Great video, thank you for the share

Comment

Awesome thanks for sharing. Brought great memories back of my past labs and the one I currently have that's 6 months old. I love to hunt but having your dog hunting with you just puts the enjoyment over the top. The only downfall is watching them go in the end. And yes my eyes swoll up while watching it.

Comment

Very well done, thanks for the share!

Comment

Man, I saw this the other day. Makes me excited for duck season to start and to spend time in the field with my pup.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing. My yellow girl will be 10 years old this month and I'm dreading the day I have to carry a box like that to her best retrieve.

Comment

awesome sauce

Comment

I watched that the other day. Really good. This is another good one if it will work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrN4WVBSHY

Comment

Thanks for sharing..

Comment

I smile and my eyes water every time I see a lab with gray face... everytime.... not ashamed to admit it either. I know just how wonderful it is to have a good one and at that age they can literally read your mind. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Really good video! Just bought my first lab, hope he becomes a good hunter!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing. My Kate is almost 10 and and his Sam is a lot like my hunting partner, very hard headed but I love her all the same. I too dread the day when she visits the marsh for the last time.

Comment

Aggiechick... I hope to visit you soon....

Comment

Hard to watch. Seems exactly what I am going through. Lost my old duck dog last week. Incredibly hard on me.

Thankfully my new duck dog has been at the trainer a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X