Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa...(Back in Nebraska 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

active morning so far! Today could be the day for Mr. Bigs!

Comment

Fork horn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Another young 6 point came in to the cedars just off the edge of the corn field and stood and watched for 10 minutes before easing on back into the cedar thicket. They are certainly moving a whole lot better since the rain let up

Comment

Just had another younger 8pt with kickers on his base push a doe by me at 50 yards.

Comment

Pretty good 2 year old 8 just snuck in from behind. Second best buck of the morning

Comment

Lots of movement this morning! Aim small miss small!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all must be sneaking a lunch break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                  Y’all must be sneaking a lunch break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yes sir. Have to warm up and regroup. Headed back out in about an hour.

Comment

With all that morning activity...it sure feels right for some LDP's this evening!
                    Good Luck!!!

Comment

Getting a couple shots in before we head out for long afternoon sit

Comment

Good lucky fellas.

Our stand for the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know some people were headed home today so wishing the rest of you boys good luck!

Comment

Took a little different route to the Disc Plot this afternoon in an effort to try not to run deer out of the bedding area with the ranger, so I still hunted my way to the stand from 3/4 mile to the west. The tactic proved to be good as I saw 5 deer along the road during my walk in and another 4 deer were on the plot. They spotted me and bounded back into the thicket but it’s a good sign there were does in here eating on the alfalfa in the middle of the day

Comment

i think tonights the night, How many more days do you all have?

Comment

Just got settled in after a little workout. I shot a doe late in the hunt this morning and made a marginal shot. Baked out went ate and gave her time. Plan was to find her, drag her to under my stand and make evening hunt. Found her after about 150 yard track job qnd got her tucked up under a cedar. Now I'm hot, sweaty, and tired.

I've also already seen 2 bucks and 2 doe.

Comment

Working...
                                X