• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent you a PM

Comment

Dang headed out of town I need one!

Comment

Item 806319. Have them check the back. They didn’t even know they had more in the back

I sent the receipt to those who asked.

Comment

The one that is “higher priced” as someone said is most likely the new 2018 model with the Kawasaki motor. The one I got had a kohler motor. It’s a 60” deck and 26 hp. Deck is all welded steel, not stamped. It’s beefy as hel.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Give you $2k for it! lol
            If I get another (working on it) I may just take that!

Comment

copy of the receipt for the nonbelievers that messaged me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow...that’s cheap!!

Comment

****, website shows them for sale in Bryan but store is out of stock

Comment

sherman and gainesville - each store has 3 listed at 3999.99.. just spoke w/ manager at each store. they will not match price. manager said it was below cost.

Comment

Called all of my closest east Texas Lowes but none in stock. Heckuva deal, congrats!

Comment

No stock at Houston stores.

Comment

No Deals up around hear,, they are like whatchutakenbout willis....

Comment

I called and found several stores with them in stock (having them search using the item number) however they are not marked down yet...

Comment

Take this for what it’s worth.... my wife talked with manager at San Angelo store. Apparently the three they had were special orders that had been half paid for by a lawn company that then backed out. Hence the reason they sold Them so cheap. He told her they were all gone within two hours of opening. Lucky find for a couple dudes.

San Antonio stores don’t have any and can’t match price because they’re special orders. Guess I’ll go back to work now.

Comment

That stinks because our lawnmower just went out and it doesn't look like itll be worth it to fix [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Comment

Working...
                                X