Looking for a used or new good deal gps dog collar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a used or new good deal gps dog collar

Like title says I’m looking for a new or used god dog collar preferably one that’s for a small frame dog like a terrier. Any know a good source or somewhere with a sale? My jack russel is a good tracker but I can’t keep up with her on a lead thru the brush. I usually end up pulling her off her track because I can’t fit easily thru some areas or keep up with her. Wanting a pretty new one or new just don’t want to pay that full new sticker price.

Up, anyone have a lead on a sale online or possibly one newer used they want to sale?

Comment

Wild Boar USA in Hallettsville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep an eye on the classifieds I have seen a few for sale on here. It is well worth the money even new imo nothing like having some peace of mind knowing where your dog is at. I think lion county supply was having a sale on refurbished Garmins last week so you may check there
        Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 08-30-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks I’ll check them out, $799 New is a big pill to swallow but I sure don’t want to do without it or try to go slightly cheaper and have it not work well.

Comment

Seen one in the classifieds yesterday.

Comment

I really need the garmon mini for my jack russel I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGG View Post
                Seen one in the classifieds yesterday.
                In Tbh classifieds? I didn’t see it and don’t today either

Comment

Get a garmin 430 wh the mini collar. You can find them cheaper than $799. Wild boar USA and Hardcore Hog Dogs is 2 places I would recommend online. There’s another but I can’t think of it right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X