• Show
Clear All

tag for update

Comment

Did they issue a warrant yet?

Comment

Pics or It didnt happen can be ruled out

Comment

Awesome!! Good job on the cam placement...

Comment

Looking forward to the cuffs!

Comment

I hope they get him. I had similar pics of two guys here in Brazoria Co. and they flat out did nothing.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                I hope they get him. I had similar pics of two guys here in Brazoria Co. and they flat out did nothing.

Hoggslayer
                No consequence for criminal activity is part of the reason we have so many peeps partaking in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  No consequence for criminal activity is part of the reason we have so many peeps partaking in it.
                  Yep, too many in the system to worry about these low lifes.

Hope you catch them and get your stuff back. I hate a thief.
                  I work in Conroe and live in Liberty county, would love to know his name.

Comment

Thief's suck hope you get your stuff back

Comment

Absolutely hate thieves. Hope he is arrested soon.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I've been told that thieves wait about 3-5 weeks after hitting a place and go back again because the victim gets an insurance check and buys replacements. Beware.

On another note, we have an 18 year old in my area that has been arrested for several crimes (mostly from his Grandfather) and recently was put in jail for stealing his Grandpa's guns. Unfortunately, he only is serving a 30 day sentence and will be out next week. Our judicial system sucks because this little twit needs to go up for a long time.

Stay aware folks...Thieves are everywhere.

Doug

Comment

I am surprised the cops are doing anything. I assume you have insurance and can afford the loss. Seems like if you do, their want to goes to zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                            I am surprised the cops are doing anything. I assume you have insurance and can afford the loss. Seems like if you do, their want to goes to zero.

Good chance he is the same **** that had hit about a dozen other houses in the area .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck getting the scumbag.

I'm always surprised how LEO react in different areas. In my county if I so much as catch a trespasser I'll have several Deputies on sight within a few minutes. I(and 4 other business partners) owned 550 acres in the middle of a bunch of subdivisions and caught trespasser and poachers all the time.

I had a gate knocked down and a dozen core transmissions and some radiators stolen on some land I own and the Deputies went all CSI. They even dusted a trailer for prints.

Most every time I go to the land(I park at the gate) a Deputy will stop and ask what I'm doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X