Truck Broken In To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Broken In To

So I'm in Austin last week at a very nice hotel in a nice part of town and Friday morning I go out and someone popped in my lock and cleaned me out. I told the hotel and they told me where I was parked was the only spot without a camera and I shouldn't park there anymore.

Everything can be replaced but I'm really ticked off they took my STIC raspy skinner

ARGGGG. And my prescription eye glasses, haven't figure that one out yet.

That sucks, surely they have camera's of vehicles comming and going, i would look for car's/trucks ariving and leaving in a very short time span.

Comment

They sux been hit 2 times in 18 months 2 time they got my gym bag...

Comment

Thieves everywhere now. The biggest ones own businesses.

Comment

sorry for your loss, everytime I read something like this it makes me want shoot one of those little punk a$@ thieves.

Comment

That sux........what hotel were you at?

Comment

that bites, sorry to hear

Comment

Sorry for your loss..

Must've been some East Texas guy that got lost...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  That sux........what hotel were you at?
                  Staybridge on N 183

Comment

dang sorry to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                      They sux been hit 2 times in 18 months 2 time they got my gym bag...
                      x2...

Comment

Man that really sucks.

On a lighter note, maybe they almost got caught and figured the Rx glasses would help the "look out".

Hopefully you took that joke well.

Comment

odds are they are illegals , had some try to get in my truck 2 months ago,needles to say they were changing there pants, and thats before the cops showed up. dam cops try to say i have no right, then pulled a copy of usa,and texas constatoin out and they all shut up fast. you have a right to protect your self and property from anyone who would damage,or still it.... the only good thief hang from a tree

Comment

Originally posted by apostle1973 View Post
                            odds are they are illegals , had some try to get in my truck 2 months ago,needles to say they were changing there pants, and thats before the cops showed up. dam cops try to say i have no right, then pulled a copy of usa,and texas constatoin out and they all shut up fast. you have a right to protect your self and property from anyone who would damage,or still it.... the only good thief hang from a tree
                            I'm not gonna generalize that it was illegals, I've met alot of worthless SOBs that were perfectly legal. Had I seen it happen they would have gotten the same treatment.

Comment

Working...
                            X