No announcement yet.

Lease Work This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be dove hunting in Hondo this weekend, but I'll be heading to the lease next weekend.

Comment

The great thing about being retired and living at the ranch 75% of the time, I can do a little bit at a time and don't have to bust my butt over a weekend like I used to have to do. The feeders are all filled and all I have to do is turn them on.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Just for the deer to have water.
        If you have any pictures of how you are doing it I'm interested

Comment

I just have to mow the weeds one more time this year...filled all the feeders last weekend

Comment

Bird hunt tomorrow morning. Fill feeders and fence off a new feeder we put up in the afternoon and then bird hunt the evening.

Comment

Yes sir!

I've been spending all spring and summer setting up a new, smaller place, from scratch. This weekend we go out, build an outdoor shower, move a couple stands, fill the feeders, mow a little, touch up some shooting lanes... and then let it sit the rest of the month until opening weekend.

Comment

I'll be getting work done this weekend as well.

Comment

I've got a couple box blinds to move...I'm taking a forklift.

Comment

I'll go fill feeders in a couple weeks when dove season opens for us.

Mowing this time of the year is a waste of time. It'll all be back late October.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

My week on call , I will go next weekend to top off protein feeders, corn slingers and start road feeding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be there. Leaving at 1.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Headed back to the ranch,but did all my work last weekend,so I could enjoy this weekend hunting & relaxing.
                          This is what I did too. It was just me and the wife out last weekend. I put out 8,000 pounds of corn by myself and almost killed over. This weekend is going to be a different story. We are having some friends out for beer drinking, bbqing and bird shooting only. No work!

Comment

Headed north today!

Comment

Heading out after work today. Maybe pop a hog or 2 as well.

Comment

Headed there in the morning. I will be moving a couple of stands, filling feeders, pulling camera cards, and hopefully busting a couple of hogs. When we get done this weekend, we won't be back til the end of the month for hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X