• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman blind 100%!
    You won’t regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      I can’t say its “the best” because i have not put my hands on them. But i am very interested in testing one out. At $399, its the same price as a new double bull or rhino popup.

I would buy one of these before I bought a high end pop up. If I had the money I’d buy a krivoman or maverick

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
        I would buy one of these before I bought a high end pop up. If I had the money I’d buy a krivoman or maverick

This is my view on it as well. Screw it down to a sturdy platform and should be there for years unlike a couple seasons with popups.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          I haven't seen these in person but this looks interesting and a little budget friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            I know you were not. No harm buddy. we are good. I have just heard that from several people and just copied your post.
            The thing with the Maverick blinds is you often find them at year end somewhere on sale cheap. I gave $575 for mine. Then I spent $150 on windows, $150 on a door and a lot of sweat and effort to seal it up. They are cheaper if you shop them right. But you're getting what you pay for.

Personally, even though it may sting a little, will invest in the Krivoman this time. I will set it up on a nice platform I designed and be comfortable, unseen, unscented and undetected until that arrow zips through the chest of my quarry.

Comment

Kirovman if you want permanent setup
              Like my 10YO double bull for mobility

Comment

My next bow blind will be a Krivoman hands down. I've had lease mates that have hunted with them and swear by them. IMO there's not a better bow blind on the market for the price.

Comment

From someone who's retired.
                  The one that fits your needs and your budget.

Comment

We love our Krivoman!!

Comment

I have both a maverick and a Krivoman. I would definitely buy a Krivoman if I ever need another one.

Comment

Never owned a Krivo, but I just bought some land in Kerrville and will be getting 2 for this next hunting season. Just based on the reviews of other TBHers.

Comment

I have never hunted out of a Krivoman blind but based off of the TBH opinions I would say that the Krivoman blinds are better quality. With that being said we have 11 Mavericks on our place. It actually came down to convenience and portability for me. The Mavericks were delivered to my door and I’ve put the Mavericks in some places I would never be able to get a 1 piece blind

Comment

For years I read on TBH how many people loved their Krivoman blinds. The only reason I took so long to buy one is I didn't want to make a 7 hour round trip to pick one up - no dealers near me. I finally had Mitch bring me one when he was in town for the TTHA show. After hunting from a Krivoman for one season I can say it is very well made, will last forever and I couldn't be happier.
                            Last edited by jerp; 03-02-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Modified Krivoman. We have a 4 inch vent 35 feet in a tree.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                                Modified Krivoman. We have a 4 inch vent 35 feet in a tree.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want to know who hugged that tree and took that vent that high in the air. Crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X