2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Bocci? I guess he wanted to save the horses for later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Win or go home this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go get em Horns...
      Game 11: Texas A&M vs. Auburn | 5:30 p.m. | SEC Network | WatchESPN | Double elimination game

This will be a good game to watch...
      Game 12: Florida vs. Arkansas | 30 minutes after conclusion of Game 11 | SEC Network | WatchESPN | Double elimination game

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Friday night starters won for all the low seeds and Texas is on the verge of screwing themselves out of hosting a regional.

Last edited by Chad C; 05-24-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Nephew is having a great game in the conference USA tourney. They're up 10-1 in the 7th.

He is still dealing from the mound!

Edit:
          Pitch count pull, he went 6.2 innings and has a 10-1 lead.

That moves Chance to 7-4 on the season.

Last edited by Chad C; 05-24-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Well, Pierce just got ejected.

Comment

Horns floppin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Boomer !!!

Comment

Heroes to zeroes in just a few days......What a nutkick..

Comment

2 and 'cue

Comment

This ain't the one that matters anyway, still sucks to lose to scrubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Heroes to zeroes in just a few days......What a nutkick..
                        Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        2 and 'cue

Meh... I’m to the point that the conf tourney is an unecessary that should be done away with. Selection committee seems to pay little attention to it and there is a high price to be paid if a starter gets injured. I think there is a conversation had in the clubhouse amongst teams whose tourney fates are already sealed about this conference tourney does not mean much. Bubble teams care because they needs the win to solidify and a few teams vying for host locations, but otherwise I think most teams just see the conference tourney as an obstacle

Then again, maybe I’m just doing some pre-consolation for a exit at the hands of OSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Meh... I’m to the point that the conf tourney is an unecessary that should be done away with. Selection committee seems to pay little attention to it and there is a high price to be paid if a starter gets injured. I think there is a conversation had in the clubhouse amongst teams whose tourney fates are already sealed about this conference tourney does not mean much. Bubble teams care because they needs the win to solidify and a few teams vying for host locations, but otherwise I think most teams just see the conference tourney as an obstacle
                          Winning solves all ailments.
                          Do well in the tourney - there is no one complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Then again, maybe I’m just doing some pre-consolation for a exit at the hands of OSU!
                            I hear ya! Big 12 regular season title holds a ton of weight but they are now sitting at #20 RPI, one win would have helped with hosting.

I'd gamble, they still host come Mondays selection.

Comment

Any of y’all see this play? He literally could’ve just thrown it to first and be out of the inning..

Comment

^^Wow...He wants to go find a corner and cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X