• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was 18 when I had my first child...

Comment

Originally posted by mykidsdad View Post
      Thanks buddy....
      Still a chance that she is not but just the fact that she might be is very exciting to me. Kind of weird, didn't think I would be this pumped about it.
      And on a stranger note, Friday afternoon on the way to the ranch I was discussing with my son (10 years young) about how neat it would be to have a little brother. This was before the whole "little late" comment.
      Still haven't heard anything from the wife today, maybe a live "gonna be a dad again" thread??
      Lol
      Couldn't have happen to a better person!

Comment

28 for the first, 31 for the middle, and 35 for the last. I'm 43 now and wouldn't mind another one....

Comment

41 when my son was born. I was 39 when my daughter was born.

Comment

I was 35 when blessed with twins, I was 36 when I went to see Dr Chop.

Comment

I was 27 when my son was born. I'm 38 now and sometimes wish we would have had another several years ago, its too late now (for a planned one) having over 10 years between siblings is too much. They will be more like cousins than brothers, or brother and sister.

My sister is 10 years older than me, and she moved out of the house when I was 8. She was like a cousin that I saw 5 or 6 times a year.

Comment

37. Wish I would have stated early but didnt get married till I was 29. Waited two years to start trying to have our first. Found out we were pregnant on our 2 year aniversery with our first. We will only have 2 cause we closed up the factory when the last one was born. Sometimes I wish we would have had nore but Im too old.

Comment

30...first and last

Comment

40, was 35 when married the first time. Never found a woman i liked enough or one with a big enough bank account. Waited on my buddy's neice to graduate college
                    Last edited by Speedgoat; 12-03-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

One of my nine year old daughter's friends dad is either 68 or 69 now.

course, his name is on the stadium at SMU, so they have plenty of help around the house

the way I see it, I still have a good 16 or 17 years left before I could break his record.

Comment

Comment

I was just shy of 37 when my last was born. My brother-in-law was 45 when he and my sister adopted their first last year. My granddad has us all beat though. He was 56 when my dad (only child) was born.

Comment

36 when #3 was born.

-john

Comment

I was 19 when my son was born. I'm 38 now, he's 19.

Comment

I'm 33 now we just had number 3 two months ago. And we're done.

Comment

Working...
                                X