No announcement yet.

New Zealand Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'd do for a cronut from the bakery in Cromwell.... Thanks for the write up. Brought back a lot of memories of our trip in 2015. My wife wanted to move there after our trip and can't wait to go back. Shaun is a stand up guy and would recommend him in a heart beat. Really like the double drops - Congrats!

Comment

Great pics that looks awesome. I really like the one with the chopper in background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

very cool

Comment

Thanks fellas. I’ve got some more pics I’ll post when I get to the office.

Comment

More pics. Thanks for the great comments!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Darin View Post
              What I'd do for a cronut from the bakery in Cromwell.... Thanks for the write up. Brought back a lot of memories of our trip in 2015. My wife wanted to move there after our trip and can't wait to go back. Shaun is a stand up guy and would recommend him in a heart beat. Really like the double drops - Congrats!
              Thanks! glad to see another disciple of Shaun's!!!

Comment

That is awesome. This hunt is #1 on my bucket list.....one day! Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the entire family. You all will share these memories for a lifetime. Those trophies will bring back memories for all of you. Beautiful family. You're blessed sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X