Multi broadheads in quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi broadheads in quiver

How many of you guys have 2 or even 3 different broadheads in your quiver and what are they?

I have carbon express mayhem(cheap) for goofing off but steel force 100 gr and grim reapers WTS for the dirty work.

My main broadheads are old school Muzzy 125 fixed 4 blade, judo point, and a couple others I don't remember the brands but they are for corn bandits.

Comment

I rarely carry 5 arrows with the same 5 heads. I am always trying new stuff and I try to tune my bows where they will shoot every broadheads I have to the same point of impact. I'm sure got deer this year there will be nap spitfires, rage hypodermics, wasp drones, solids, exodus and slick trick mags all in deep six and all rotating in my quiver.

Comment

This year I will have three slick tricks, one judo, and one field point. Field point is for long range squirrels or corn bandits.

Comment

I have 5 arrows with 3 different broad heads. 2 CE maxima arrows with rage for whitetail and 3 cabelas brand arrows for pigs with different BHs. Never carried the same bc I like to shoot different ways at different animals

Comment

I usually carry a couple rage, a montec, a sabertooth and a bludgeon point for squirrels.

Comment

I will carry Slick tricks Viper trick for whitetail, a couple Nap Spitfires (wasn't real impressed with them but in a hogs head they are just fine) and a Judo for whatever else may need it.

Comment

Hypodermic, exodus, ramcats, and the trusty grim reaper is always there

Comment

Ramcats and rage for me. No reason, I just pick the one I feel like shooting that hunt.

Comment

I use grizztricks, rage 2 blade and I always have an old Magnus with me in case I want to shoot a coon or another critter

Comment

Yep! Coon head (whatever I have laying around), WT head (Grim Reapers), and Pig (Reapers and Slick Tricks).

Comment

Three 100gn schwacker's, two G5 small game tips and one bludgeon tip... that should cover all the targets I see.

Comment

Working...
                        X