I'm p****d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I want things to get done - these lawsuits and threats of impeachment are as dumb now as they were when they were going after President Obama.
    I wasn't referring to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      I wasn't referring to you.
      Oh, I know, lol. I was just adding on to your statement

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Like from that one movie... I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do! I will sit back and take it because it costs too much to fight it!

Probably nothing. Sooner or later I'd hope someone starts something that rational people can get behind. I say we all rally behind Trump.
        Hard to compete with "FREE"

When I made to 5 hour trip from Alvin to Doss in November.....I was amazed at the number of Beto signs I saw as I weaved my way thru the back roads. Dudes an idiot but came dam close to taking the senate seat. Democrats are selling a better pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Hard to compete with "FREE"

When I made to 5 hour trip from Alvin to Doss in November.....I was amazed at the number of Beto signs I saw as I weaved my way thru the back roads. Dudes an idiot but came dam close to taking the senate seat. Democrats are selling a better pipe dream.
          Dumbing down of a nation

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            Dumbing down of a nation
            Ya, but they vote.

Comment

Instead of investigating how a Billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...

Comment

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners.

Comment

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti, the progressive firebrand's multimillionaire chief of staff, apparently violated campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees Chakrabarti established to private companies that he also controlled, according to an explosive complaint filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and obtained by Fox News.

Amid the allegations, a former FEC commissioner late Monday suggested in an interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ocasio-Cortez and her team could separately be facing major fines and potentially even jail time if they were knowingly and willfully violating the law by hiding their control of the Justice Democrats political action committee (PAC). Such an arrangement could have allowed Ocasio-Cortez's campaign to receive donations in excess of the normal limit, by pooling contributions to both the PAC and the campaign itself.

New York. Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti, the progressive firebrand's multimillionaire chief of staff, apparently violated campaign finance law by working to funnel nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees Chakrabarti established to private companies that he also controlled, according to an explosive complaint filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and obtained by Fox News.

Ohh O

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners.
                    Hmmm. We have a prosecutor that works under cloak and dagger, violently raids non violent offenders homes and offices, has a seemingly endless budget, is not accountable to Congress, is exclaimed to have immunity form executive accountability for political reasons, has a seemingly endless scope of investigation, and has a shady history of doing whatever it takes to keep people he knows to be innocent locked up. Hmmmm...

Comment

Plain and simple..people are fleeing the democrat plantations in droves. Especially blacks and gays. This is without a doubt upsetting the hate filled white liberal plantation owners. Causing them to take any little sense of principle, pride, honesty, values they had left and throwing that away to take down Trump at all cost in hopes of recouping some/most of their runaways.
                      Maybe they will make every child in a public school have to watch Roots 2x's now to ensure they know their place as a punishment for these runaways.

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddy67 View Post
                        instead of investigating how a billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...
                        x1000

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          Instead of investigating how a Billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...
                          The entire reason they are furiously trying to illegitimate Trump is because they are scared of being investigated themselves. An outsider came in to their shindig and went straight to the top without having to play in the dirt. Which seriously disrupts the safety net of mutually assured destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                            Just got finished watching coverage of the Dems new "investigation" on ABC & CBS both (don't watch NBC). Seems they are expanding their investigation to
                            " whether DJT has benefited financially from is presidency".
                            Let me ask you. Has any president, in the past 100 years,no matter which party they represented, not benefited financially from his position? Don't have statistics but, prolly not. How did the Clinton's and O'bama's go from "well off" to "substantially rich" in the space of 8 yrs.?
                            The TV stations published a list of around 100 names the house was going to "subpoena" to find out if DJT had benefited financially from their relationship. They can't find anything with what started as "Russian collusion" So they have expanded it to anything that he has done wrong.
                            Which brings to mind a few old sayings. Such as: Let those who have done no wrong cast the first stone. And: Folks who live in glass houses...
                            May not be direct quotes but you get the drift!
                            Bastids!
                            I think this is a good idea but needs to be expanded to all members of congress too.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                              I think this is a good idea but needs to be expanded to all members of congress too.
                              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                                Yes
                                X3

Comment

Working...
                                X