Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All looks awesome!

Comment

They are supposed to be through with our other awning today. It will be a peaked roof cover over a 10x12 cabin with a 12' extension off to one side to provide covered parking/storage area. Will post pics monday when I get internet again!

Comment

Awesome....will be a great place for the bbq pit

Comment

Update from the past weekend.

Had a nice long weekend. Some friends from Baytoen stayed with us sat/sun and my son Jake, DIL CATHERINE, and grandson Jake Jr visited on Sunday. We had a grand time riding around on the golf cart, jeep, and 4 wheeler.

The best news is that the crew finished with our second awning over the cabin. It covers the porch with a little overhang on the left side and rear, and a big 12' covered area to the right. Nice to have some covered parking.

My daughter in law Catherine with my grandson and my future granddaughter in her belly!

View from mamma's swing down into the property:

Mamma's little experimental garden is doing pretty good. Some of the stuff is doing better than others. Potatoes are rocking:

Got some horseshoe stakes in the ground. Need to work on the boxes around them so we can throw some shoes soon:

Wild blackberries are getting big:

View up the hill toward the cabin:

Panoramic shot of the whole camp area (Camper, Well House, Cabin):

My new catahoula pup, Daisy, made her first trip to the KCA Ranch. Lots of running around, growling at stuff, exploring, and naps!

Last edited by Chew; 05-26-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Lots of running around, growling at stuff, exploring, and naps!...we know that you do this already...what did the pub do?...lol..
            looking sweet

Comment

Looking Better all the time! Great Place you have!

Comment

Wow, what a great setup! Congrats!

Comment

Another great update, makes me want something similar every time pull it up.

Comment

Looking good Chew.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                      Lots of running around, growling at stuff, exploring, and naps!...we know that you do this already...what did the pub do?...lol..
                      looking sweet
                      You know me better than I thought you did!

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Looking Better all the time! Great Place you have!
                      Originally posted by Backstrapper View Post
                      Wow, what a great setup! Congrats!
                      Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Another great update, makes me want something similar every time pull it up.
                      Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                      Looking good Chew.
                      Thanks fellers. I appreciate it. It's a costly labor of love.

Next project will probably be a small building underneath that awning next to the cabin that will have a shower/sink/toilet.

After all that is done and paid for I get to start saving up for a pond (very excited about that).

Thanks for following.

Comment

This thread makes me smile every time I look at it. It's a beautiful place you have there and the memories being made are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                          This thread makes me smile every time I look at it. It's a beautiful place you have there and the memories being made are priceless.

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Comment

You've got that place looking GOOD! Would love to stop by when time allows and show you where that old native camp is.

Comment

Any time Johnny. Just give me a call.

Comment

Just a bunch if work this weekend. Mowed a few acres, weedeated 8 million miles of fenceline. Cleared roads with loppers for easy driving. Deer tracks every where. Pleasantly surprised. Got two boars taking over a feeder. One is slipping up and coming in the daytime. He is gonna get a .17 to the head if he keeps it up. Just a few deer hitting feeders.

Got two water totes and two plastic barrels stored in the woods for when the zombies come.

Daisy the catahoula is guarding the camper:

Everything nice and clean around camp as far as you can see:

Comment

Working...
                                X