Oreily is done at Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Ehh... he was like 80, probably time to retire.

Sexual harassment allegations?
    67... supposedly he called the latest one "Hot Chocolate"
    Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 04-19-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
      Would be nice to know the real reason he's leaving if he really is. Seems to be a lot of people coming and going in the last several months. Makes me wonder if there's some management issues at Fox right now. He could be just wanting to retire while he's on top. He just doesn't strike me as the kind to fully retire however.

I don't guess it really matters. The world will keep on turning.
      More like a culture of objectifying women. 5 allegation of sexual harassment for oreilly plus the Ailes allegations. Imagine the outrage if this were a college sports team where coaches and players weren't sacrificed, ala Baylor for instance

Comment

Here is O'Reilleys problem. He didn't follow the rules of harassment in the work place.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          There were a few times he had made some comments about the 2nd Amendment that kind of made me go huh!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
          I know right! I was wondering where he stood on the 2nd a few years ago.......it was odd how he addressed it to me.
          Originally posted by Playa View Post
          More like a culture of objectifying women. 5 allegation of sexual harassment for oreilly plus the Ailes allegations. Imagine the outrage if this were a college sports team where coaches and players weren't sacrificed, ala Baylor for instance
          Yep, after that came to surface they truly had no choice and should have taken action much quicker..........especially when $13 million had been spent on various accusations over a few years!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Yep, after that came to surface they truly had no choice and should have taken action much quicker..........especially when $13 million had been spent on various accusations over a few years!
            Pretty good indicator of how much casholine fox was making during the Obama years off of Fox News and The Factor to absorb 13 Mil in legal settlements PLUS oreilly's salary. Hand over fist I'd say

Comment

More room for Tucker Carlson

Comment

FOX DROPS O'REILLY
                FNC cuts ties amid harassment allegations

Fox News is cutting ties with Bill O’Reilly, the biggest star in its 20-year history, after mounting allegations of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior prompted the network to end his program.

O'Reilly is not going to retire, he's going to keep working.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Eric Bolling gets Bill O's spot, Jesse Waters gets Eric's spot on The Five, which is moving to primetime.
                  Last edited by 100%TtId; 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Never liked him. Glad he's gone. There's a few more I'd like to see go as well.

Comment

Humm, I saw that. Not my favorite at all but we shall see how it works out. Maybe he will stop yelling back & forth with nitwits.

Comment

It's possible Fox let him go because they know the accusations are for real. If that is true, then good for them.

It's also possible Fox let him go due to appearances of wrong doing. If that is true shame on them.

It is common to make settlements when no wrong doing has happened just to make it go away. I don't agree with this due to it making black mail more common on prominent people.

I hate it when organizations cave due to the appearance of wrong doing. I'v seen to much of it.

Either way I don't see it affecting my life one way or the other. The world will still turn with or without him.

Just something interesting to talk about.

Comment

Far as I'm concerned that IS NOT a plus... I've tried real hard to like Tucker, but he is the worst interviewer I've ever tried to watch on TV... Heck, I could interview the nitwits he has on better than he does. His follow up is horrible... He misses so many opportunity to pin the nitwits when they slip up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Far as I'm concerned that IS NOT a plus... I've tried real hard to like Tucker, but he is the worst interviewer I've ever tried to watch on TV... Heck, I could interview the nitwits he has on better than he does. His follow up is horrible... He misses so many opportunity to pin the nitwits when they slip up.
                            I agree... He is a libertarian.. 1 step away from being a liberal.. His facial expressions were amusing in the beginning. But now? Not so much...

Comment

Guy was making 20 million dollars a year and still couldn't bring himself to leave women alone. News said that Fox paid out a 13 million dollar settlement to five women that he had made comments to. Its amazing what money can make a person think they are. I got tired of listening to the guy simply because he wouldn't let anyone finish a sentence without interrupting. Hope hes replaced with Watters World!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                I agree... He is a libertarian.. 1 step away from being a liberal

I know right? Hes a christian, pro constitution, pro gun, anti immigration, anti abortion and a hunter. What a liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X