No announcement yet.

RTIC Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got home just in time. Mins after getting home the ups man showed. Ordered 2 65qt yesterday and got today. Very happy right now. Nice job RTIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
      Got home just in time. Mins after getting home the ups man showed. Ordered 2 65qt yesterday and got today. Very happy right now. Nice job RTIC!
      Dang

Same shipping destination and same order timeframe (i think) but mine still only has a shipping label created for it.

Guess I'm impatient lol

Comment

got mine 65 today, only thing I wish is they use a heavy box, my box was destroyed, but the cooler was ok, I guess it passed it first test.

Comment

Got mine today

Comment

Just got mine in. Nice cooler and better price.

Comment

Got mine today. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the Mayor put everything in the merchandise section up for 30% off sale it would be wiped out.

Yes, I too bought a cooler this evening.

Comment

Got mine today, ordered yesterday. I'm very disappointed that I didn't get a sticker. I thought I was buying a sticker and getting a free cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                    Got mine today, ordered yesterday. I'm very disappointed that I didn't get a sticker. I thought I was buying a sticker and getting a free cooler.
                    Word!

Comment

Ordered mine at lunch yesterday and it was waiting for me when I got home today. Already had a tan 65. Got a white 65 this time.

Comment

ordered mine yesterday at lunch... still waiting. the shipping label was "created" within 15 minutes of placing the order but it hasn't shipped as of yet... strange!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Please let me know the results. I could not see anything wrong and still don't know to be honest lol

I was not super impressed with its ice holding power...but then again none of these companies are miracle workers with ice like we want to think and believe
                          Update: checked all 3 coolers and the Rtic coolers are holding ice better than my yeti at this point. I'll keep checking it every afternoon.

Comment

Wish I needed one. Already have too many coolers but it's hard to pass up a good deal.

Comment

Those of you getting the 65...are they as heavy as a Yeti 65? I got rid of my Yeti because I didn't need a 40lb cooler when empty, and ridiculously heavy when loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                                Those of you getting the 65...are they as heavy as a Yeti 65? I got rid of my Yeti because I didn't need a 40lb cooler when empty, and ridiculously heavy when loaded.
                                Its the same exact cooler minus a few cosmetic changes..

Comment

Working...
                                X