Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 05-30-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad
Default Spy Gate... ...Gowdy say not

What say you??

I have no real grasp on what the h@ll went on but most of it seems like the FBI was out of control and politically bias!!

Last edited by Pedernal; 05-30-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2018, 09:30 PM   #2
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedernal View Post
What say you??

I have no real grasp on what the h@ll went on but most of it seems like the FBI was out of control and politically bias!!

I used to really like gowdy but lately he has really said some things that make me question his position on things.
I’m not sure if he is posturing for his future as a prosecutor outside of washington or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2018, 10:14 PM   #3
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

all you have to ask as to wether or not there was a spy in Trumps campaign is this: if it had happened to Hillary Clintons campaign, what would they call it????
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2018, 10:25 PM   #4
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
all you have to ask as to wether or not there was a spy in Trumps campaign is this: if it had happened to Hillary Clintons campaign, what would they call it????
They would have to call that a legitimate investigation
But I know exactly what your saying
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-30-2018, 11:17 PM   #5
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Gowdy's a pretty straight shooter, so it doesn't surprise me.

Republicans distance themselves from Trump’s ‘Spygate’ conspiracy theory

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...530-story.html

"...But in the case of the FBI informant, few Republican leaders are defending his assertion that his political opponents “spied” on his campaign. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who participated in the Justice Department briefings, haven’t backed up Trump’s claims of wrongdoing.

The caution from Republican leaders stands in stark contrast to Trump’s claims at a rally in Nashville on Tuesday night.

“How do you like the fact they had people infiltrating our campaign?" he bellowed as the crowd booed. "Can you imagine? Can you imagine?”

Nunes has not spoken publicly about the FBI informant since the May 24 briefings. The apparent collapse of the “Spygate” theory, at least in Congress, is the third allegation from Nunes related to the Russia inquiry to sputter out under scrutiny...."
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 07:35 AM   #6
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post

"...But in the case of the FBI informant, few Republican leaders are defending his assertion that his political opponents “spied” on his campaign. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who participated in the Justice Department briefings, haven’t backed up Trump’s claims of wrongdoing.

The caution from Republican leaders stands in stark contrast to Trump’s claims at a rally in Nashville on Tuesday night.

“How do you like the fact they had people infiltrating our campaign?" he bellowed as the crowd booed. "Can you imagine? Can you imagine?”

Nunes has not spoken publicly about the FBI informant since the May 24 briefings. The apparent collapse of the “Spygate” theory, at least in Congress, is the third allegation from Nunes related to the Russia inquiry to sputter out under scrutiny...."

The problem with this is that it actually happened, it’s not up for debate. The washington post all but outed the “spy” and their may have been multiple spies.

Old 05-31-2018, 08:17 AM   #7
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
The problem with this is that it actually happened, it’s not up for debate. The washington post all but outed the “spy” and their may have been multiple spies.

I’d call that a gross oversimplification.

There are all sorts of things about it that are up for debate. Hence, Gowdy’s observation and the lack of support from GOP leadership.

Did Devin Nunes lose his voice after the briefing a week ago?
Old 05-31-2018, 08:26 AM   #8
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
I’d call that a gross oversimplification.

There are all sorts of things about it that are up for debate. Hence, Gowdy’s observation and the lack of support from GOP leadership.

Did Devin Nunes lose his voice after the briefing a week ago?
so what's up for debate? there was a spy in the trump campaign. the lack of support from GOP leadership is nothing new, those guys are not in favor of draining the swamp because most of them need to go as well. This is the single biggest corruption case ever and it leads to the top (Obama) so there are a lot of people trying to cover their *****es.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:33 AM   #9
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

"When the FBI comes into contact with information about what a foreign government may be doing in our election cycle, I think they have an obligation to run it out," Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said Wednesday on CBS News.

Are we still talking about the PP dossier or was this the overheard conversation in the bar? I thought they were off of the Russians and going after the Stormy angle now?

Anyone what to guess what government it was and what they were doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 09:11 AM   #10
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
"When the FBI comes into contact with information about what a foreign government may be doing in our election cycle, I think they have an obligation to run it out," Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said Wednesday on CBS News.

Are we still talking about the PP dossier or was this the overheard conversation in the bar? I thought they were off of the Russians and going after the Stormy angle now?

Anyone what to guess what government it was and what they were doing?

The U.S. gov. and they were/are trying to overthrow a legally elected president.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:32 AM   #11
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
The U.S. gov. and they were/are trying to overthrow a legally elected president.
They were just trying to protect Trump from those pesky Rooskies. You know, because everyone wanted Trump to have a fair shot. That's why they didn't have an "informant"/spy in the Hillary campaign where there was actual claim of Rooskie interference (emails being hacked, LOL).
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 09:36 AM   #12
Clay C
Ten Point

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ygate-scandal/
Old 05-31-2018, 09:38 AM   #13
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
They were just trying to protect Trump from those pesky Rooskies. You know, because everyone wanted Trump to have a fair shot. That's why they didn't have an "informant"/spy in the Hillary campaign where there was actual claim of Rooskie interference (emails being hacked, LOL).
Old 05-31-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
batmaninja
Ten Point

What about the illegals voting, did our government do anything to curtail any of that? What about people voting multiple times? What about districts that had more votes than people?

Didnt Obama say that our election process can not be manipulated while he was president? What exactly changed?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvaGjr3UsAI4uNl.jpg

Old 05-31-2018, 09:58 AM   #15
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
so what's up for debate? there was a spy in the trump campaign. the lack of support from GOP leadership is nothing new, those guys are not in favor of draining the swamp because most of them need to go as well. This is the single biggest corruption case ever and it leads to the top (Obama) so there are a lot of people trying to cover their *****es.
Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were in the same briefing last week. Devin Nunes has been a vocal attack dog in defending Trump, attacking Democrats and attempting to discredit the FBI.

Devin Nunes' comments after the briefing....crickets.

This is the single biggest corruption case ever according to you and Sean Hannity. According to the GOP, not so much. The swamp excuse seems like blind Trumpism, to me.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:30 AM   #16
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were in the same briefing last week. Devin Nunes has been a vocal attack dog in defending Trump, attacking Democrats and attempting to discredit the FBI.

This is the single biggest corruption case ever according to you and Sean Hannity. According to the GOP, not so much. The swamp excuse seems like blind Trumpism, to me.
IG report is supposed to be out this week. The leaks already indicate that there was "spying" (however you wish to define) on the Trump campaign. We shall see what the report says. On top of that they already admitted they infiltrated the campaign; but for Trumps own "good".
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 10:41 AM   #17
DJM
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills Co,Coryell Co,Lampasas Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
IG report is supposed to be out this week. The leaks already indicate that there was "spying" (however you wish to define) on the Trump campaign. We shall see what the report says. On top of that they already admitted they infiltrated the campaign; but for Trumps own "good".
Seems like they should have done the same with the DNC since they were hacked by the Russians,and they FBI knew it.

DJ
DJM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 10:53 AM   #18
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
This is some really flawed logic, in my opinion. I'm not a subject matter expect on hacking, but I think Levin may know even less about it than me. Levin suggests that the Russians were able to hack the DNC because they had someone on the inside. You don't have to be a subject matter expert on hacking to know that an organization can be hacked by entirely external forces. Levin's analysis on this doesn't seem very reasonable.

Levin slammed Gowdy’s assessment, arguing that counter intelligence agencies would have assigned informants to the Clinton campaign and DNC after they claimed the Russians hacked their server.

“Now where is the easiest place to try and find the Russians? Is it in Trump world? No. It’s at the DNC. Didn’t the Russians hack the DNC emails? Didn’t we hear this over and over again?” he said. “Did they have an informant, aka a spy, at the DNC to chase down the Russians who were hacking the DNC’s emails? No. If they are trying to protect us and the candidates and the election from the Russians, as we pointed out last week, why weren’t there informants in Jill Stein’s campaign, or Hillary Clinton’s campaign, or Bernie Sanders’ campaign?”
Old 05-31-2018, 11:02 AM   #19
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Talking

Quote:

Didn't see any Republicans mentioned in this article...
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #20
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
I hope it comes out this week...
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 11:06 AM   #21
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
This is some really flawed logic, in my opinion. I'm not a subject matter expect on hacking, but I think Levin may know even less about it than me. Levin suggests that the Russians were able to hack the DNC because they had someone on the inside. You don't have to be a subject matter expert on hacking to know that an organization can be hacked by entirely external forces. Levin's analysis on this doesn't seem very reasonable.

Levin slammed Gowdy’s assessment, arguing that counter intelligence agencies would have assigned informants to the Clinton campaign and DNC after they claimed the Russians hacked their server.

“Now where is the easiest place to try and find the Russians? Is it in Trump world? No. It’s at the DNC. Didn’t the Russians hack the DNC emails? Didn’t we hear this over and over again?” he said. “Did they have an informant, aka a spy, at the DNC to chase down the Russians who were hacking the DNC’s emails? No. If they are trying to protect us and the candidates and the election from the Russians, as we pointed out last week, why weren’t there informants in Jill Stein’s campaign, or Hillary Clinton’s campaign, or Bernie Sanders’ campaign?”

I see what you're getting at, but I think his point was if the Russians were supposedly targeting the DNC, why wouldn't they focus their efforts there?
Old 05-31-2018, 12:49 PM   #22
batmaninja
Ten Point

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - GC

Driving around Houston when it is raining, going to SLP pass at high tide, and some of these comments, make feel a lot better about the half I am in
Attached Images

Old 05-31-2018, 02:45 PM   #23
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:

Oh so you are a never trumper! I get it

Old 05-31-2018, 02:48 PM   #24
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Oh so you are a never trumper! I get it
I've not been persuaded that you get it.
Old 05-31-2018, 02:55 PM   #25
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The Red Dirt Area In Doss, Texas!

Quote:
But failed to let Trump know they might be infiltrated? How would that have helped or been good for Trump? I hope they burns some folks down!

You know this goes right up to Baraks doorstep.
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 03:04 PM   #26
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
But failed to let Trump know they might be infiltrated? How would that have helped or been good for Trump? I hope they burns some folks down!

You know this goes right up to Baraks doorstep.
Shhhh Shhhh Shhh go back to sleep. Nothing to see here. We are here to help you. Just help, that is all. Back to sleep now.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:15 PM   #27
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
I've not been persuaded that you get it.

Get what? That our democracy was under attach by a bunch of slime balls on the left in the former administration? That there was a massive cover up and the only reason we know about any of it is because trump won?
FYI I don’t care what Hannity or any other person feels about the matter, my knowledge of the history of this country and the history of other countries dictates my view on the level of corruption going on and if you can’t understand how severe it is for sitting president to weaponize the state department and then spy on an opposition presidential candidate then you probably should re-evaluate our history as a representative democracy.

Also it seems that neither gowdy nor Nunez was briefed on anything related to spygate in that briefing that you have referred to so that point is out the window.

Old 05-31-2018, 09:24 PM   #28
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Well Trey Gowdy was the greatest thing since slice bread for the last 4 or 5 years …………...now a pariah? Nah, I will continue to follow where this leads as Gowdy is definitely a thinker. I doubt he is a turncoat or a boot-licker. Heck, TBH had him walking on water. I am thinking he knows it was far from a SPY and really an informant...…...huge definition difference as noted by Rush. I hope new data is released...…….good or BAD...…….lets get to the bottom sooner than later.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 09:38 PM   #29
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Well Trey Gowdy was the greatest thing since slice bread for the last 4 or 5 years …………...now a pariah? Nah, I will continue to follow where this leads as Gowdy is definitely a thinker. I doubt he is a turncoat or a boot-licker. Heck, TBH had him walking on water. I am thinking he knows it was far from a SPY and really an informant...…...huge definition difference as noted by Rush. I hope new data is released...…….good or BAD...…….lets get to the bottom sooner than later.
What would be the purpose of an informant embedded in Grumps campaign?
And, why the Trump campaign?
Old 05-31-2018, 09:42 PM   #30
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
What would be the purpose of an informant embedded in Grumps campaign?
And, why the Trump campaign?
Dunno, hopefully the report tells us that. Usually used due to criminal investigations. That is the zillion dollar question actually.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 09:59 PM   #31
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Any body that doesn't believe that there is political influence on DOJ and other agencies has to be either smoking crack or eating wild shrooms!! The only question is how far those agencies sway to the political influence... Have we already forgotten what the IRS was doing and what about the ATF pushing guns out to cartels like it was candy... SMH

Hopefully the IG report shines a light on this mess...

Last edited by Pedernal; 05-31-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-31-2018, 10:40 PM   #32
TXHunter12
Ten Point

Gowdy is not stupid so he obviously has an agenda or is giving payback for something.

When he said the FBI is only doing what Trump asked and that is find out if someone in his campaign was colluding with Russia.
He said that was only fair of the FBI since Trump asked them to do it.

That is a huge timeline problem as the spying was in 2016 and he said that in 2017.

Chaffetz who usely is in full agreement with Gowdy and worked with him a lot disputed Gowdy’s timeline right away. He even contradicted his reasoning based on this.

Gowdy is not stupid so why did he serve that up like that ? Why did he make a statement like that he clearly knows is wrong? There is definitely more going on here as to the why.

Last edited by TXHunter12; 05-31-2018 at 10:47 PM.
TXHunter12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #33
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Gowdy does have bias. One he used to be part of the DOJ. Two he is a politician. He always spoke a good game about corruption but I never saw a single result. Again, we might be parsing words on “spying” but that ****ed IG report needs to hurry up.

Old 06-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #34
Clay C
Ten Point

Things I always learn from certain members here. If I agree with someone on one thing, I have to agree with them on everything. Hilarious

Old 06-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #35
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Things I always learn from certain members here. If I agree with someone on one thing, I have to agree with them on everything. Hilarious

Not sure i agree but you are right.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #36
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
I totally agree with both of you.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #37
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I totally agree with both of you.
Agree to disagree?
Old 06-01-2018, 02:10 PM   #38
Mertzon Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Irion, Webb, counties

Quote:
I agree, that’s why they held on to the information for 8 months that Congress had ask for. They had to get their story (narrative) straight before they released it.

Last edited by Mertzon Man; 06-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Mertzon Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-01-2018, 02:30 PM   #39
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Agree to disagree?
I'm not sure I can agree with that.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #40
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Get what? That our democracy was under attach by a bunch of slime balls on the left in the former administration? That there was a massive cover up and the only reason we know about any of it is because trump won?
FYI I don’t care what Hannity or any other person feels about the matter, my knowledge of the history of this country and the history of other countries dictates my view on the level of corruption going on and if you can’t understand how severe it is for sitting president to weaponize the state department and then spy on an opposition presidential candidate then you probably should re-evaluate our history as a representative democracy.

Also it seems that neither gowdy nor Nunez was briefed on anything related to spygate in that briefing that you have referred to so that point is out the window.

What knowledge of the history of other countries do you have that's relevant to any of this?

Do you claim to know more than Gowdy on the matter?

Nothing new from Devin Nunes today...other than a tweet about California pistachios.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:26 PM   #41
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
What knowledge of the history of other countries do you have that's relevant to any of this?
Its a slow afternoon, so if i may just leave this here.

BHO spied on, up to 35 leaders of other countries, I would say that is relevant history.

“A grave breach of trust,” and “completely unacceptable” are how German Chancellor Angela Merkel described allegations that the NSA hacked her smartphone. The allegations were exposed by the German magazine Der Spiegel and have been confirmed by German spy agencies. Additionally, the Spanish newspaper El Mundo reported that the NSA monitored 60 million calls within Spain during a single month last year – a revelation that threatens relations with that country.

"The White House and State Department signed off on surveillance targeting phone conversations of friendly foreign leaders, current and former U.S. intelligence officials said Monday, pushing back against assertions that President Obama and his aides were unaware of the high-level eavesdropping.

Relevant, history.....I would have to, agree
Old 06-01-2018, 10:25 PM   #42
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:

Do you claim to know more than Gowdy on the matter?

Nothing new from Devin Nunes today...other than a tweet about California pistachios.

Ummm maybe the 4 years of history I studied in college that led to a degree in history. What is going on is unprecedented in our country but not uncommon in a banana republic. Our system of checks and balances is supposed to prevent things like this. The real collusion story here is the collusion between the executive branch of our government and the state department.
What is it that you think Nunez is supposed to be saying?? They have now named the spy so I really don’t even understand where you are coming from on this other than just trolling. Trump was right from the beginning and if you can’t grasp the magnitude of what happened then you are hopeless.
It’s third world corruption.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:42 PM   #43
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

I don't believe or trust anyone in this whole mess.

~We know Obama loathed Trump's candidacy & only He / his admin could authorize the FBI to move forward with a spy into the team. (yes it's a spy no matter what the angle) I believe we the people have a right know but doubt we ever will.

~Hell, every govt on the planet already knows Russia gets involved with major elections...ask the europeans. Why no spy in the Clinton campaign?? The Russia connection has a bullseye there which cannot be disputed.

~Even if well intentioned from the beginning, it's hard (for me) to believe we got here where we are today with the whole Jr dirt meeting, dossier, etc unless the spy was initially planted & the Clinton camp knew about it, which you know with their connections most certainly did from the beginning.

~The whole deal is creepy & for right now I'm placing gowdy in the same swamp with Mueller, McCain, Clinton, Bush, Comey & everyone else that is jacking up this country. My gut tells me this goes way deeper than some care to admit. I also feel this same scenario could have been orchestrated against a democrat running for office if the balance in the force had been disturbed against the machine like it has. Nobody here has any inside knowledge to state as fact of any legitimacy of this boondoggle. Not one person has gotten in trouble due to actual collusion with russians meddling in the elections on either side & here we are $17mm later.

You just gotta ask yourself wth would be happening right now if trump or any other republican candidate had done half the dirty deeds hillary had done, where the fbi rabbit hole would be going. We are focussing efforts on the wrong person because the swamp doesn't want to be drained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 12:36 AM   #44
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Ummm maybe the 4 years of history I studied in college that led to a degree in history. What is going on is unprecedented in our country but not uncommon in a banana republic. Our system of checks and balances is supposed to prevent things like this. The real collusion story here is the collusion between the executive branch of our government and the state department.
What is it that you think Nunez is supposed to be saying?? They have now named the spy so I really don’t even understand where you are coming from on this other than just trolling. Trump was right from the beginning and if you can’t grasp the magnitude of what happened then you are hopeless.
It’s third world corruption.

You weren't in the briefing and don't know any more about what happened and why than the people who attended....and not a single one of them has said anything in defense of Trump's accusations since then. Obviously that could change, but even Rudy Giuliani admits that what he claims to know about the informant is pure speculation at this point. Your suggestion that Trump was right from the beginning is hyper-speculative.

Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell continue to emphasize the importance of investigating what Russia actually did.

The fact is that as of today, you don't know whether the informant was spying on Trump and/or his campaign or whether he was investigating what shenanigans the Russians were up to. There is a significant difference between the two, and Mr. Gowdy, who received confidential information that you don't have, has presently concluded it's the latter. At this point in time I think I'll go with the guy who has more to offer than guesswork.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:57 AM   #45
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hahaha....a Fox News classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=dBn7ShmT6TI
Old 06-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #46
armadillophil
Ten Point

Hunt In: Unit 34 New Mexico

Just like in everything else Trump will come out on top. In other news black unemployment is lowest it's been since 1972 which is more than any democrat or so called black leader has done for the black community in 46 years. MAGA
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #47
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
Just like in everything else Trump will come out on top. In other news black unemployment is lowest it's been since 1972 which is more than any democrat or so called black leader has done for the black community in 46 years. MAGA

And theyll **** it all away out of hate. Just watch.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #48
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
How pathetic it must be to really think those two snippets mean anything. At least Fox News has the sense to report what is believed to have occurred at the time it is happening, than any other biased, and outright utter BS of "impeach Trump at any cost", truth or not, that CNN and many other "news" organizations are perpetuating on the general public. You are real piece of work there Varmint. Keep reaching!
Old 06-02-2018, 12:53 PM   #49
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How pathetic it must be to really think those two snippets mean anything. At least Fox News has the sense to report what is believed to have occurred at the time it is happening, than any other biased, and outright utter BS of "impeach Trump at any cost", truth or not, that CNN and many other "news" organizations are perpetuating on the general public. You are real piece of work there Varmint. Keep reaching!
Sheppard Smith works for Fox News....and he was reporting on behalf on Fox News in the clips. He clearly states this. So how can the clips not mean anything to you if you value Fox News' reporting so much?
Old 06-02-2018, 01:04 PM   #50
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top