Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2018, 03:31 PM   #1
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default I agree with Chuck Schumer

Yuck, cant believe I just said that but I do, at least on this topic. I hope Trump is onboard with this as well. The majority of Americans agree and this is a democracy.


http://www.businessinsider.com/chuck...rijuana-2018-4
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #2
armadillophil
Ten Point
 
armadillophil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Unit 34 New Mexico
Default

Nope
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #3
BrianL
Pope & Young
 
BrianL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TX
Hunt In: TX
Default

Not me.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #4
Duckologist
Six Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Default

It's a plant put on Earth by our creator and it's criminal? Makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
CWendling
Six Point
 
CWendling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Nevada,tx
Hunt In: Coleman County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
It's a plant put on Earth by our creator and it's criminal? Makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.
CWendling is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 04:20 PM   #6
Native Texan
Eight Point
 
Native Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: The Great State of Texas
Hunt In: Polk County
Default

Thankfully we are a REPUBLIC and not a Democracy.

Should be left to the States like MANY other issues that the Feds don't have any business in.
Native Texan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 04:22 PM   #7
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

The Supreme Court today decided that federal law violated the 10th Amendment, which was the foundersí failsafe as a way to guard against unforeseen circumstances. Effectively, the 10th Amendment means that the states have powers which are not expressly delegated to the federal government, and because the constitution doesnít say anything about gambling on sports, seven of our nine justices agreed that the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act doesnít line up with our constitutionally stated principles. This is where marijuana legalization comes into play.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ng-sports.html

Saw this posted yesterday with the legalization of gambling. Should be up to the states, and a good number have legalized already.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #8
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

I think it should be legal.....but at each states discretion.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 06:28 PM   #9
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Yuck, cant believe I just said that but I do, at least on this topic. I hope Trump is onboard with this as well. The majority of Americans agree and this is a democracy.


http://www.businessinsider.com/chuck...rijuana-2018-4
I can't believe you and Varmint have something in common.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 06:36 PM   #10
cuttingedge
Ten Point
 
cuttingedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Colorado Springs - sadness
Hunt In: hardly at all here
Default

I am not an advocate of using it, but I do think it is ridiculous that it is treated with such criminal severity.

You can not legally purchase a gun if you use MJ, even medical MJ. You can drink your azzz to oblivion and own all the guns you want. I don't really think one is worse than the other, or maybe alcohol is actually more dangerous...

If it were legal in all states, maybe it would stop the mass migration to Colorado and like states... That way, drug dealers of the harder stuff can just stay where they already are...
cuttingedge is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #11
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWendling View Post
So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.


That should all be legal as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #12
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I can't believe you and Varmint have something in common.


Oh yeah lol. Different positions. And **** Schumer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #13
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Oh yeah lol. Different positions. And **** Schumer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 07:37 PM   #14
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Give it time, he'll change his position when it's not the popular topic any longer.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 08:42 PM   #15
Maddox
Ten Point
 
Maddox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
The Supreme Court today decided that federal law violated the 10th Amendment, which was the foundersí failsafe as a way to guard against unforeseen circumstances. Effectively, the 10th Amendment means that the states have powers which are not expressly delegated to the federal government, and because the constitution doesnít say anything about gambling on sports, seven of our nine justices agreed that the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act doesnít line up with our constitutionally stated principles. This is where marijuana legalization comes into play.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ng-sports.html

Saw this posted yesterday with the legalization of gambling. Should be up to the states, and a good number have legalized already.

If left up to the states, they would have no choice but to legalize it. Any party that refused would be voted out of office.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #16
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

How about they pass Constitutional carry nation wide and then I'll be ok with legal weed
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-16-2018, 11:52 PM   #17
sir shovelhands
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
How about they pass Constitutional carry nation wide and then I'll be ok with legal weed
One of those shouldn't require any new laws, there's already one on the books for it.
sir shovelhands is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 02:24 AM   #18
mfsasser
Four Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Beeville Tx.
Hunt In: Bee Co., Presidio Co., Mavrick Co.
Default

We do not live in a democracy, we live in a democratic republic, but I 100% agree this is a 10th amendment states right issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mfsasser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 02:44 AM   #19
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWendling View Post
So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.
This^^^^
Thumper is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:15 AM   #20
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

For yíall semantics lovers a democratic republic is a form of democracy. Lets stay on topic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:18 AM   #21
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #22
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:45 AM   #23
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.
There is zero evidence to back that.

Here are my reasons:

1. Freedom (**** you stay out of my business)
2. Massive reduction in Cartel activity (see prohibition of the 20th century America)
3. States that have legalized marijuana have had an almost 50 percent reduction in opioid prescriptions and deaths related to opioid overdose.
4. Freedom (see 1.)
5. Science has proven there to be a plethora of medical uses and health benefits
6. LE resources would be freed up to combat actual crime as in crimes of moral turpitude.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:53 AM   #24
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

I think the country has bigger fish to fry.
stickerpatch59 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:54 AM   #25
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

chuck's only interest in this is for his piece of the pie...it's all about the $$$. Make no mistake, if he could capitalize keeping it illegal then that would be his position.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 07:59 AM   #26
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
chuck's only interest in this is for his piece of the pie...it's all about the $$$. Make no mistake, if he could capitalize keeping it illegal then that would be his position.
Completely agree. Almost all politicians are for whatever you want them to be and can change with the wind of public opinion at any time.

Im just glad this legislation is being introduced by Senior leadership within the Senate. It will be taken more seriously. Hell we might actually have a bill passed with real bi partisan support. Trump is already in support of this.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 08:04 AM   #27
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

If you are curious here is a link that will take you to other links of medical, scientific, and psychological periodicals/studies.

http://norml.org/marijuana/fact-sheets
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #28
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because left to the states it will get legalized anyways and we don't open a more slippery slope with federal decriminalization/criminalization laws.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 08:50 AM   #29
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have mixed feelings on it. I donít believe itís any worse than alcohol which is legal. But if it were to be legalized we are going to have to get serious about DUI convictions. We already have a problem with this, especially in Texas. I believe many people donít drink and drive because thatís illegal but legalizing MJ would potentially open that up to more people to DUI.

Burn your house down smoking at your house, just donít be doing it out while driving. I feel the same way about drinking and driving.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 09:11 AM   #30
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I have mixed feelings on it. I donít believe itís any worse than alcohol which is legal. But if it were to be legalized we are going to have to get serious about DUI convictions. We already have a problem with this, especially in Texas. I believe many people donít drink and drive because thatís illegal but legalizing MJ would potentially open that up to more people to DUI.

Burn your house down smoking at your house, just donít be doing it out while driving. I feel the same way about drinking and driving.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed. Driving under the influence of it is now and should remain illegal as should the sale of it to minors. I honestly don't care if my neighbor gets home from work and smokes a big old crack rock. Just don't get in a car and don't sell that **** to my kids.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #31
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Funny how he supports state rights when the agenda fits his, but for federal oversight/heavy hand when it does not
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #32
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young
 
Mike Javi Cooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waco or Wherever the camper is parked
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.
So does alcohol, hunting, fishing, sex... among other things
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #33
Horn chaser
Ten Point
 
Horn chaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colbert,Ok/ Bryan and atoka co, sometimes grayson
Default

I really feel for you if you need drugs and or alcohol to make it through your daily life.
Horn chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #34
BigWes
Eight Point
 
BigWes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Spring, TX
Hunt In: Grimes County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
There is zero evidence to back that.

Here are my reasons:

1. Freedom (**** you stay out of my business)
2. Massive reduction in Cartel activity (see prohibition of the 20th century America)
3. States that have legalized marijuana have had an almost 50 percent reduction in opioid prescriptions and deaths related to opioid overdose.
4. Freedom (see 1.)
5. Science has proven there to be a plethora of medical uses and health benefits
6. LE resources would be freed up to combat actual crime as in crimes of moral turpitude.
While 2 - 6 are legitimate, I'm good with #1 as the only argument needed. And, I also agree with your distaste for agreeing with Schumer, but when he's right, he's right. Doesn't happen often. It'll be ok. Oddly enough, he did this after Trump indicated his openness or desire to do it about a month or so ago.
BigWes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #35
BigWes
Eight Point
 
BigWes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Spring, TX
Hunt In: Grimes County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
So does alcohol, hunting, fishing, sex... among other things

Amen! Alcohol and sex have led to many a bad decision for many a good man.
BigWes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #36
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn chaser View Post
I really feel for you if you need drugs and or alcohol to make it through your daily life.
Thanks, your sympathy means a lot. Ill let the guys know at the next PTSD therapy session that you have feelings on the subject and we will take a vote on how many give a single ****.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #37
Gunnyart
Pope & Young
 
Gunnyart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Mansfield, TX
Hunt In: Gouldbusk, TX
Default

Hopefully Texas will keep it illegal. Let the stoners move away.
Gunnyart is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #38
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Leave it up to the states! Lets be honest, booze has caused more car wrecks, more fatal car wrecks, more domestic violence cases, and more overdose deaths than weed ever will.. Should anyone "abuse" any of these things, no. Does that mean we shouldn't do them, I don't think so. When I was in the Navy and had surgery I was given Motrin 800s as a pain reliever (allergic to codeine), the Motrin damaged my kidneys, what would have weed done for me? I wasn't able to work, I was on convalescent leave for 8 weeks, wasn't allowed on a ship.. I'm with JSweet on this, especially when you bring in the guys that suffer from PTSD, them doing this "illegally" is helping and way better than prozac or zanex or zoloft and beer..

The issue isn't what drugs you're strung out on, its whose..
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:09 AM   #39
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnyart View Post
Hopefully Texas will keep it illegal. Let the stoners move away.
Texas has already legalized medical, and its predicted to be one of the states to soon legalize it

AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:10 AM   #40
stykshooter
Ten Point
 
stykshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston / Bal Harbour
Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas
Default

One thing for sure it shouldn't be listed as a schedule one drug. Make it legal for taxes & new business benefits
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #41
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn chaser View Post
I really feel for you if you need drugs and or alcohol to make it through your daily life.
I feel for you if you dont start your day with, coffee.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #42
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn chaser View Post
I really feel for you if you need drugs and or alcohol to make it through your daily life.
Dont know a ton of people that need it - but recreationally speaking, for some fun times, it isn't an issue for me.

I have never and will never.

I believe that's how it is supposed to work. Dont have to agree with everything, but you live and let live knowing you are doing what you believe is right for your Family.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #43
Horn chaser
Ten Point
 
Horn chaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colbert,Ok/ Bryan and atoka co, sometimes grayson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Dont know a ton of people that need it - but recreationally speaking, for some fun times, it isn't an issue for me.

I have never and will never.

I believe that's how it is supposed to work. Dont have to agree with everything, but you live and let live knowing you are doing what you believe is right for your Family.
Unfortunately, I do know a bunch that need it. My comment is in reference to them. I have no problem with the recreational user but I know to many people by the time they go to sleep every night can't talk in a coherent sentence. My dad's best friend and my name sake drinks a 30 pack every day or other day. My comment is in reference to them. The occasional drink or smoke to me isn't a big deal but I see a lot of people that go way above and beyond that on a daily basis. We all have our vices some people's are worse than others. My vice is food.

Last edited by Horn chaser; 05-17-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Horn chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #44
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.
Sounds like you just smoked a bowl.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #45
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Sounds like you just smoked a bowl.
Go back 30 years ago and you would probably be correct.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 01:06 PM   #46
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
Texas has already legalized medical, and its predicted to be one of the states to soon legalize it



Can't wait! Not that it makes a bit of difference to me
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #47
donpablo
Ten Point
 
donpablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Odessa
Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land
Default

If/when they create an accurate way to measure whether or not someone is under the influence of MJ for purposes of prosecuting DUI, I'll support legalization.
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #48
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post


Can't wait! Not that it makes a bit of difference to me
me either lol
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #49
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
If/when they create an accurate way to measure whether or not someone is under the influence of MJ for purposes of prosecuting DUI, I'll support legalization.
?
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #50
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
?
Currently, there is no test to determine if you are impaired at the time, or if you smoked/ingested it days or even weeks ago.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com