Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 04-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #51
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Typical ? I gave my answer, and you even acknowledge my answer in your response.

To ignore is absolutely an option. See my rebuttal below in RED

We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed. How do you know their testing failed? We cannot stop them from creating these weapons. Yes we can. These talks WILL DO NOTHING to curtail their continued development. Maybe, maybe not, put telling him if he doesn't knock it off we will kick your *** is the polite and Presidential thing to do before you do kick his ***.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #52
Hooverfb
Eight Point

We'll see what happens. Ideally no meeting unless they get enforced agreement terms, but as mentioned before, tough to enforce.
Hooverfb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 07:07 AM   #53
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed. How do you know their testing failed? We cannot stop them from creating these weapons. Yes we can. These talks WILL DO NOTHING to curtail their continued development. Maybe, maybe not, put telling him if he doesn't knock it off we will kick your *** is the polite and Presidential thing to do before you do kick his ***.b
We know about their failures because of the reports that have been received of their failures. It is not a secret. They have tested and failed multiple times.

They got to this point somehow, so thinking We can stop them is a fantasy. We didnt want them with what they have, but guess what, they got it.

Trump isn't going to kick anyone's ***. It's stupid rhetoric that has no bearing on reality. NK has done nothing we can't handle, and to acknowledge their asinine dictator is ridiculous and only feeds his ego.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #54
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Exactly HOW do you negotiate a deal with someone who his ENTIRE LIFE SINCE INFANCY has been brought up as LITERALLY AS A GOD in his country...has been indoctrinated to HATE ALL THINGS WESTERN , ESPECIALLY THE US, Been taught the US is EVIL..Treats his own people like toilet paper, kills his own relatives like hes on a game show, and has impoverished or imprisoned 80% of his countries population.... to pretty please listen to the US and stop doing things...
Buy him the NBA package on DISH?
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #55
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Exactly HOW do you negotiate a deal with someone who his ENTIRE LIFE SINCE INFANCY has been brought up as LITERALLY AS A GOD in his country...has been indoctrinated to HATE ALL THINGS WESTERN , ESPECIALLY THE US, Been taught the US is EVIL..Treats his own people like toilet paper, kills his own relatives like hes on a game show, and has impoverished or imprisoned 80% of his countries population.... to pretty please listen to the US and stop doing things...
Buy him the NBA package on DISH?
Just my 2cents as nobody important. First get Jer James permission to talk with kim. Then offer large trade deals with him and try to instill in him that he can go down in history as the leader who brought back the North Korean economy and reunited the 2 Koreas......instead of being known as the leader to ended North Korea and killed millions. If that doesn't work then go to the bathroom and get the .38.

Last edited by Man; 04-20-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 10:03 AM   #56
systemnt
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Just my 2cents as nobody important. First get Jer James permission to talk with kim. Then offer large trade deals with him and try to instill in him that he can go down in history as the leader who brought back the North Korean economy and reunited the 2 Koreas......instead of being known as the leader to ended North Korea and killed millions. If that doesn't work then go to the bathroom and get the .38.
1) he gets those from China...and possible Russia..
2) He's God. How dare you think he gives a **** about what your yankee history shows. NK history shows him to be "Great Leader" and "saviour".
3) He kills his own immediate family for sport.
4) do North Korean bathrooms have a place to hide a .38?
Old 04-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #57
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
I'm not fully understanding why people think talking with little kim is a good positive thing.
He is a dictator. His people live in fear and famine. He assassinates his own kin. He executes his citizens and relatives like its a drinking game.
His family has literally indoctrinated the last 3 generations of his country that America is evil and must be destroyed.
He's made threat after threat towards america, its president, its allies, and test fired missiles and nuclear weapons.
What words could ever possibly be exchanged with him that would make any difference whatsoever?
Human rights organizations should be screaming from the roof tops to have him and his regime wiped out for the sake of the people there. Not praising peace talks.
Hes a criminal, a murderer, a genocide-ist, and a profiter from his own peoples misery.
I dont get it.
all of this is true; but if no headway is made after the talks and we wipe them out, Trump can say 'we tried'.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #58
systemnt
Pope & Young

Doesnt need to say 'we tried'.... NK threatened the United States repeatedly.
That's enough.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #59
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Doesnt need to say 'we tried'.... NK threatened the United States repeatedly.
That's enough.
We should build a case against him before destroying him. Face to face negotiations help the case. I agree with ....at least we can say we tried.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:10 AM   #60
systemnt
Pope & Young

Quote:
We should build a case against him before destroying him. Face to face negotiations help the case. I agree with ....at least we can say we tried.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.GUkLIdT2Gh4

Prosecution rests, your honor.
Click Click Boom.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:45 PM   #61
jer_james
Ten Point

Thank you - No case needs to be made. He has said enough to warrant an ***** kicking if there was ever going to be one, but there wont be.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 07:13 PM   #62
waterdog
Pope & Young

North Korea says it has suspended nuclear, missile testing????????????????????
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #63
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
What, wait.....did Obama make this happen?
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 10:10 PM   #64
Death from Above
Pope & Young

Nobel Peace Price for Trump?

Or at least that is “some” chatter I am hearing....
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2018, 09:49 AM   #65
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death from Above View Post
Nobel Peace Price for Trump?

Or at least that is “some” chatter I am hearing....
Oh no, they ain't giving Trump a Nobel.
They reserve those to presidents who have said nice things
Old 04-21-2018, 11:44 AM   #66
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
What, wait.....did Obama make this happen?
In his mind, yes, yes he did.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2018, 08:13 PM   #67
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
4) do North Korean bathrooms have a place to hide a .38?
Only if you wanna reach down there...

sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #68
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
You guys realize the US and NK signed the "Agreement Framework" in '94 that would end the NK nuclear/missile program in return for lifting sanctions and economic aid? Well that didn't work out.

But hey, in 2005 they agreed, finally, to abandon their nuke programs. For realz that time. Well, they may have goofed a bit and launched a ton of missiles since then, but it's 2018, and they really mean it this time...

Yall act like this hasn't happened before.

I foresee Trump signing some sort of agreement, and then 3 years later NK starts launching missiles again, and eveyone's like "omg, they tricked us again!" and Kim is just

Last edited by sir shovelhands; 04-21-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:47 AM   #69
systemnt
Pope & Young

Who's "ya'll"?
Old 04-22-2018, 02:54 AM   #70
systemnt
Pope & Young

Ruthless dictator: " you mean to say if i smile and sign some western piece of paper that says ill stop testing a nuclear program that ive spent my entire tenure as Supreme Leader and all of this countries money on building to prove I am a God.. these countries will lift sanctions, give us money, food, supplies and resources?
And netflix...do we get netflix?
Hell yeah im signing...but as soon as im finished binging 'orange is new black', nukes are back on babe-ee."
Old 04-25-2018, 07:44 PM   #71
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
You guys realize the US and NK signed the "Agreement Framework" in '94 that would end the NK nuclear/missile program in return for lifting sanctions and economic aid? Well that didn't work out.

But hey, in 2005 they agreed, finally, to abandon their nuke programs. For realz that time. Well, they may have goofed a bit and launched a ton of missiles since then, but it's 2018, and they really mean it this time...

Yall act like this hasn't happened before.

I foresee Trump signing some sort of agreement, and then 3 years later NK starts launching missiles again, and eveyone's like "omg, they tricked us again!" and Kim is just

Anything is possible when you are dealing with a nut like shorty but I believe Trump will have it negotiated with very strict and defining terms.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2018, 09:05 PM   #72
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Anything is possible when you are dealing with a nut like shorty but I believe Trump will have it negotiated with very strict and defining terms.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I agree, Trump is not a dumbass where he his going to let little rocket man get the best of him.
heck maybe he will be able to show him the benefits of a free and open society, and join the rest of the nations in a march for good.

it would be nice, but I don't think it will happen.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2018, 10:04 PM   #73
flywise
Pope & Young

It is believed by scientist in China that Nk destroyed their nuke test site with their last test. China believes that radiation is going to leak from said test site and they have been applying intense pressure in the last several weeks on little rocket man. Might be a big reason he is willing to talk. That said, I don't believe Trump is going to let the little fat fella take advantage of the US.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:41 AM   #74
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
It is believed by scientist in China that Nk destroyed their nuke test site with their last test. China believes that radiation is going to leak from said test site and they have been applying intense pressure in the last several weeks on little rocket man. Might be a big reason he is willing to talk. That said, I don't believe Trump is going to let the little fat fella take advantage of the US.
Interesting ...haven't heard that theory
Old 04-27-2018, 08:08 AM   #75
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Ruthless dictator: " you mean to say if i smile and sign some western piece of paper that says ill stop testing a nuclear program that ive spent my entire tenure as Supreme Leader and all of this countries money on building to prove I am a God.. these countries will lift sanctions, give us money, food, supplies and resources?
And netflix...do we get netflix?
Hell yeah im signing...but as soon as im finished binging 'orange is new black', nukes are back on babe-ee."
Not even Kim Jung whatshisfatface would stoop to watch Orange is the New Black.

Last edited by J Sweet; 04-27-2018 at 08:24 AM.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #76
systemnt
Pope & Young

Old 04-27-2018, 09:28 AM   #77
Man
Pope & Young

Attached Images

Old 04-27-2018, 09:51 AM   #78
Man
Pope & Young

This just in.....
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2018, 10:01 AM   #79
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:
This just in.....
The lamestream media will find a way to credit obama and hillary with this.
JFISHER is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2018, 02:26 PM   #80
longhorn_cop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tx panhandle, Mex.

Lil kim is infatuated with celebrities. Hes young and tired of the same old communist cut off from the world life. I think the dude wants to travel and see the world being hosted at state dinners so he can stroke his ego. I think he wants to be free and open to let in some technology to his world.
Trump made it all happen.
Just my $.02

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
longhorn_cop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2018, 02:56 PM   #81
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Well...we are getting closer.

Everything on both sides here has been repeated somewhat on the news today...some say it's a go & others aren't buying the rhetoric.

I'm hoping Trump will play his cards right & not fall into a trap if indeed this meeting does happen...put me in line with those who smell something.

The 'game' has been going on for far too long.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2018, 03:22 PM   #82
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn_cop View Post
Lil kim is infatuated with celebrities. Hes young and tired of the same old communist cut off from the world life. I think the dude wants to travel and see the world being hosted at state dinners so he can stroke his ego. I think he wants to be free and open to let in some technology to his world.
Just my $.02
I read somewhere that the wifey got exposure to some western civilization and decided it might be more fun than what they had. So she nagged the rocket man to join the 21st century. FWIW.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-30-2018, 08:52 AM   #83
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn_cop View Post
Just my $.02
This is what I have been hearings as well.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:23 AM   #84
systemnt
Pope & Young

Yeah.... a man who was raised to believe he was a God, who has total , complete control over EVERY one in his country by fear and at a spiritual level... who is lauded at the level none of us could even imagine by his citizens...to the point they would GLADLY suck the lint from his toenails if given half the chance...
a MAN who Has himself been taught--since birth - that the US is the absolute devil....and that they must die in a ragin inferno of nuclear hail storm missiles..... has ...changed his mind because he wants to see disney world, and eat catered sirloin.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:56 AM   #85
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeah.... a man who was raised to believe he was a God, who has total , complete control over EVERY one in his country by fear and at a spiritual level... who is lauded at the level none of us could even imagine by his citizens...to the point they would GLADLY suck the lint from his toenails if given half the chance...
a MAN who Has himself been taught--since birth - that the US is the absolute devil....and that they must die in a ragin inferno of nuclear hail storm missiles..... has ...changed his mind because he wants to see disney world, and eat catered sirloin.
They say he has watched Frozen over 100 times.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:24 AM   #86
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
His daddy loved John Wayne and Johnny Black. To me you are only one plate of bacon away from being a true patriotic American at that point!
Old 05-01-2018, 03:20 AM   #87
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
I read somewhere that the wifey got exposure to some western civilization and decided it might be more fun than what they had. So she nagged the rocket man to join the 21st century. FWIW.
Kim was educated in Switzerland, pretty sure he's aware of what the outside world is like.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:11 AM   #88
systemnt
Pope & Young

He threatened to "kill the United States" over a movie.

Yes, please give creedance to whatever this guy signs.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:34 AM   #89
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
He threatened to "kill the United States" over a movie.

Yes, please give creedance to whatever this guy signs.
I don't think anyone, especially the Trump admin. is going to completely trust everythig the little fat fella is saying or offering to do. There will have to be a long history of results from this point forward to earn trust.

Second,
People tend to act in a way that is advantageous to them. Like Trump for example. He acted like a die hard lib his entire life. He did this in order to play the game in N.Y. it's likely he would have had a much harder time getting things accomplished in his home state had he been Ronald Reagan. Kim grew up with a dictator dad where he saw people killed just to make people not forget who was the boss. The fat boy may very well have destroyed his testing facilities with his last test.
He may realize he very well could be dead any day with the crazy Trump guy in office. He may have realized he does not really need to be ruthless in order to keep his leadership.
Regardless, he will need to start down the road of trust if he wants to have a long life.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:43 AM   #90
systemnt
Pope & Young

Quote:
I don't think anyone, especially the Trump admin. is going to completely trust everythig the little fat fella is saying or offering to do. There will have to be a long history of results from this point forward to earn trust.

Second,
People tend to act in a way that is advantageous to them. Like Trump for example. He acted like a die hard lib his entire life. He did this in order to play the game in N.Y. it's likely he would have had a much harder time getting things accomplished in his home state had he been Ronald Reagan. Kim grew up with a dictator dad where he saw people killed just to make people not forget who was the boss. The fat boy may very well have destroyed his testing facilities with his last test.
He may realize he very well could be dead any day with the crazy Trump guy in office. He may have realized he does not really need to be ruthless in order to keep his leadership.
Regardless, he will need to start down the road of trust if he wants to have a long life.
Yeh he wa s a quick learner... see uncle and brother, and countless (literally) others...
One does not simply become afraid of something/someone that one has been preparing his whole life (literally) to destroy.
Lil fat boy is a GOD.... . a GOD..... and has lived his entire life knowing only that...
The human rights atrocities this man is responsible for (the ones the free world knows about) should be enough to never sign a treaty of any kind with him... let alone one that opens the door for him to profit from in form of trade and the lifting of embargos..

you may be correct about the test facility (mountain).. think i did read somewhere that it was leakin pretty good after the last one..
Old 05-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #91
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeh he wa s a quick learner... see uncle and brother, and countless (literally) others...
One does not simply become afraid of something/someone that one has been preparing his whole life (literally) to destroy.
Lil fat boy is a GOD.... . a GOD..... and has lived his entire life knowing only that...
The human rights atrocities this man is responsible for (the ones the free world knows about) should be enough to never sign a treaty of any kind with him... let alone one that opens the door for him to profit from in form of trade and the lifting of embargos..

you may be correct about the test facility (mountain).. think i did read somewhere that it was leakin pretty good after the last one..
Ive read through all your post and I'm still unsure....do you trust the little rocket man or do you not??
Old 05-01-2018, 09:00 AM   #92
systemnt
Pope & Young

Quote:
Ive read through all your post and I'm still unsure....do you trust the little rocket man or do you not??
We're facebook friends but i never give his posts a thumbsup.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:10 AM   #93
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
The human rights atrocities this man is responsible for (the ones the free world knows about) should be enough to never sign a treaty of any kind with him... let alone one that opens the door for him to profit from in form of trade and the lifting of embargos...
How much cash money did we send Iran, they say mean stuff about the USA too?

I will take Trump negotiations over Mohamed Obamas any day.
Attached Images

batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #94
systemnt
Pope & Young

That deal was revoked, as it should've been. Should never have been made.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:01 AM   #95
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

No real argument here. My point is who made the deal, and who revoked it.

Kim knows there is a new sheriff in town. Kim spent his lifetime negotiating with only fear as a motivator. Trump uses that angle and so much more.

Also keep in mind that if trade is opened up, the Korean people will be awash with things they could never of dreamed of. Like Dennis Rodman.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 10:10 AM   #96
systemnt
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
No real argument here. My point is who made the deal, and who revoked it.

Kim knows there is a new sheriff in town. Kim spent his lifetime negotiating with only fear as a motivator. Trump uses that angle and so much more.

Also keep in mind that if trade is opened up, the Korean people will be awash with things they could never of dreamed of. Like Dennis Rodman.
Taking away something that should never have been given... is not the same as trusting someone to do the right thing.

Kim has never negotiated a second in his life.

The NK people will and have NEVER see anything from any trade agreement.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #97
Man
Pope & Young

I'm not one to go tossing around maybe's but if NK goes through with it and the Koreas open borders as well and trade to rest of world.... its only a matter of time before the people of North Korea realize how actually suppressed they were and awful Kim was. Then he's a dead man walking. Think saddam.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:41 AM   #98
systemnt
Pope & Young

I'm thinking more along the lines of Korean War..
Old 05-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #99
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
I'm not one to go tossing around maybe's but if NK goes through with it and the Koreas open borders as well and trade to rest of world.... its only a matter of time before the people of North Korea realize how actually suppressed they were and awful Kim was. Then he's a dead man walking. Think saddam.
I don't think China will ever allow them to be that free.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:30 PM   #100
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
How much cash money did we send Iran, they say mean stuff about the USA too?

I will take Trump negotiations over Mohamed Obamas any day.
That picture makes me sick. We have the most elite military in the world and Obama castrated it to the point that this happened.