Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My crazy vacation story...Chew gets launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laughed when I read it regrettably, I know that if I had been you on the boat laughing would not be an option.

Glad you got reimbursed. Thanks for letting you experience give me humor today. Much needed.

Comment

Not sure how I missed this one.
      Awesome visuals.
      Last edited by Cull; 07-22-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Bobby, I'd be real glad you family did NOT get up into the air after all those attempts, sounds like a disaster ready to happen.

You didn't flash you badge at the end and say you wanted to bring them in to the local police for violating code 8263.34? Operating a business without a brain?

Comment

Sorry about that. still trying to figure out how that deck launchee thing works..
          The one time I did pairsailing down in Padre, was about 20 years ago.. they came around and landed you on a deck when your turn was up. They missed on my first approach and nearly put me in the drink with a parasail on my back. i guess I got another ride out of it and no complaints.. but I don't think they are the most skilled folks running these operations.

Comment

Archives activated.

@jaker

Comment

Great story telling!

What do you mean by "the deck flies open"? I caint pitcher what you are tryin' to say.

Comment

My crazy vacation story...Chew gets launched.

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
                During Spring Break, we cook 9,000 pancakes every night from 10 p.m.- 4 a.m. next to the bungee jumping place by the go carts!!

If that's really you, I thank you greatly. Those pancakes were the only things I ate in 3 days of partying there when I was a younger less experienced lad.
                Last edited by jaker_cc; 08-14-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Archives activated.

@jaker
                  Thank you @chew for bumping this up. I haven't laughed that hard in a while... the part where you got launched got me...

Comment

“Bob-er”

Comment

My daughter....who's now 16, read the story tonight. She lived it. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        Maybe boats just aren't your thing....
                        Ha ha ha, sorry Bobby. Lmao

pray for rain

Comment

I just read it for first time now. Didn't realize it was an old post. The whole time Im reading I couldn't believe someone still had an iphone 4. LOL

Comment

Didn't pay attention to the date at first, and I was really wondering about his "new iPhone 4S." haha

Great story; thanks for sharing!

Comment

Dang French judges ruined a near perfect score. Nice entry btw. Sorry about the phones. Great read

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Here's my 10 yr old daughter bungee jumping from 135' tower. She's fearless.

[ATTACH]374747[/ATTACH]
                                That's Crazy. My 10 year old Daughter is pretty fearless but I don't think she would do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X