No announcement yet.

The Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could care less. Don't get it. Royals are just past down sperm. Do nothing and cost their government tens of millions every year for passed down sperm.

I will never understand why people pay more attention and envy other men. It should be about God or your own family.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      It amazes me that people car so much about that family.

Politicians come and go. the monarch is forever. alot of people make fun of the brits but alot of our rights and laws come from theirs. they are just more limited. americans dont like be told what to do. it seems its in our DNA.

now days, some americans do want to be told what to do. perhaps its in their DNA.

i belive John Adams adams wanted the president to be called"your highness" or "your excellency" obviously in their great wisdom they decided to call him "mr president"

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
        Didn't we fight a war in the late 1770's to not care about this stuff?

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched The Patriot this morning just to remind myself of what the Royal Family's predecessors were capable of. Our forefathers didn't stack their dead bodies like cordwood and use them for sandbags so that we could care who marries who over there.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
            Didn't we win a war in the late 1770's to not care about this stuff?
            Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              I will never understand why people pay more attention and envy other men.
              Is it ok if I'm envious of your property in Grayson County?

Comment

[ATTACH]908579[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I watched The Patriot this morning just to remind myself of what the Royal Family's predecessors were capable of. Our forefathers didn't stack their dead bodies like cordwood and use them for sandbags so that we could care who marries who over there.

For the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Is it ok if I'm envious of your property in Grayson County?
                    Haha now it has to be wore out boat dock on fork.

Comment

I don't give a crap about watching the wedding but we got some worthwhile notes on this merger.

First she is a really hot (imo) American who has been divorced & has a dysfunctional family & that must REALLY stick in Queen's royal craw!!

You guys are failing on the pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Man with a plan and gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker View Post
                          [ATTACH]908579[/ATTACH]
                          Absolutely. The very thought of Royalty should repulse true Americans.

Comment

why did she wear white? that transmission has some mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              Fify
                              Thank you Sir!

Comment

I have officially seen everything on TBH now... seriously who gives a crap? I'm so tired of hearing about a wedding that nobody should give a crap about...

Comment

Working...
                                X